ModLoader v0.11.6.2 (Current)
Halo 3 ODST (0.4.2)

Update Name: Awakening
Next Update Release: TBA
TOTAL DOWNLOADS: 4,115!

News!
surface.jpg
underground.jpg
What I`am currently working on now is scraping the hive biome idea but making a hive like structure similar to large bee hives found in the jungle
What I finished was drone enemies, battle rifle, the hunter enemy, the hive biome, the chaingun, and much more i forget but i did a lot
Tmodloader cannot support 5 Mb mods on the mod browser server so I provided you with a download link below :)

Brief Description:
Drop into orbit and join the ranks of other ODSTs!

+ All Weapons from Halo 3 ODST are included except for the Machine gun turret, Plasma Cannon, Missile Pod, and Flamethrower. (might add the rest of the weapons)
+ Bubble
shields, and ODST Armor.
+ Brutes, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters, Drones, and Engineers. With each appropriate
combat dialogue. (not added in yet)
+ New Biome called "The Hive" (not added in yet)
- No Vehicles (Subject to Change)

In Order:
+ "The Hive" biome featuring drones.
+ A slip space event in your terrarian world, were covenant enemies start spawning and try to kill the player (like firefight and I have a rough Idea on how to do it.)
+ Possible mounts and vehicles.
(Had to delete the old specs they were very outdated)

ODSTArmorA.png
Original helmet 2D Flat
New helmet 3D
Download Halo 3 ODST Mod on T-Mod Browser. And again, Enjoy!

Halo 3 ODST MOD DownLoad Link :
Halo3ODST
(File may take some time to download, please be patient)

Installation Help: Once the download complete, extract the file. Move the extracted file named "Halo3ODST" with the file extension of ".tmod" to the file location of "MyGames\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods." Tmodloader should recognize this file as a mod. Remember to enable the mod in the "mods" tab in the main menu and then reload your mods.
Weapons and Equipment:
  • All Weapons and Equipment from Halo 3 ODST are included except for the Machine gun turret, Plasma Cannon, Missile Pod, and FlameThrower sadly.
  • UNSC weapons can be bought from the arms dealer for Credits. Credits drop from all and any npc. 1/3 Drop Chance for 1 Credit. Hint make a slime statue farm, for easy harvesting.
  • Covenant weapons currently don't have any NPCs to drop them, so resort to Cheatsheet or Heroes Mod.
  • Just like the NPCs, the Weapons and Equipment are scaled up depending on how far you have beaten terraria.
  • The Bubble Shield is included because the Brutes used them. I thought would be cool for the player to use it. The Bubble Shield weighs in at about 45 lbs (20.4kg) and the developers, say that's too heavy. Well I know for a fact it isn't too heavy.
  • All Weapons and cannot be reforged due to how unbalanced that would be.
  • Reloading for the Weapons and Equipment is simple. The player has ghost ammo, no need to spend vital resources on ammo. The player reloads when their clip is empty, then they must have the weapon in their hands to reload. Once the reloading sound stops, you may resume firing the weapon.
  • The sounds for the Weapons and Equipment can be the shoot sound, the reload sound, the projectile bounce sound, the projectile instance, or the projectile kill sound.
Mod NPCs:
  • Nothing here for now, check back later. If you have cheat sheet or Heroes Mod, I warn you NOT to spawn the Mysterious Portal. It results in a gruesome death.
Crafting:

• Not much crafting really, most if not all items are bought or dropped.

Contact Info: Questions, concerns, or ideas can be sent to my Steam account @KSI Edge or just PM me or just post it here!
0.1 Release and tons of gear.
0.2 Added Crafting and removed fallen stars recipes, yay.
0.3 ODST Gear updated and fully put in the game.
0.4 Big update, 2 mounts, 1 minion, 1 ammo type, fixed some sprites, and grenades are consumable now.
0.4.2 Now can be played on the latest version of terraria added, 4 types of brutes, and fixed some projectiles and sprites.
0.4.5 Fixed all items to date and still can't be downloaded through mod browser.
Programming Lead: KSI Edge
Programmers: (none)

Sprite Lead: KSI Edge
Spriters: (none)

Project Lead Advisers: KSI Edge
Project Advisers (people that suggest things): (none)

(Feel free to PM me about if you want to help!)

Attachments

• 1480-284.png
    1480-284.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Currently in the Mod, Fallen Stars are the main crafting item. This is soon going to be replaced with titanium instead.

This would be really dope if the Covenant were in it and you got to fly Banshees or something as a mount. Sadly, I'm on console so I can't get it.

I have a suggestion for this mod, if you are going to make a firefight like event, you should have a final wave with one boss like a scarab or mega hunter (those exist I swear) and have the covenant run away on the final wave to let the boss fight you

I have a suggestion for this mod, if you are going to make a firefight like event, you should have a final wave with one boss like a scarab or mega hunter (those exist I swear) and have the covenant run away on the final wave to let the boss fight you
A Scarab would be cool. Also, the Covenant should be dropped by Phantoms. I have another suggestion:

A 2% drop from the Scarab would be a Beacon. The Beacon is a summoner that spawns a Pelican that follows you around and fires missiles and fires a minigun.

Do you have a team of people working on this mod? If not, you could ask for one in the General Mod Discussion section, as lots of people would probably like to work on a Halo mod.

Hi! I'm relatively new to modding and coding, but I've been putting as much effort as I can into my little personal and friend projects and I was wondering how you make your guns reload or have a reload effect? I'm working on my own little Halo mod and like I said it's little and the NPC sprites aren't the best.

Back
Top Bottom