• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

Varsia

Spazmatism
Hello. I have been quite interested in pixel art (namely, spriting for Terraria) For quite a while now. This will simply be a collection of most of them I have made. Feel free to use any of my sprites for your suggestions or other purposes, as long as credit is given. So, here you go, sorted into sets:

Tools:

Melee weapons:

Ranged weapons:

Magic weapons

Armour/Vanity sets

Creatures/Mounts

Other Random Crap

Thanks for dropping by. I'll probably continue to add more as time goes on.

REQUESTS BE OPEN BOIIIIIIIIIIS

Last edited:

Varsia

Spazmatism
It's been a while...
*wipes away the small pile of dust and cobwebs*
This place is out-dated!
I just did the world's biggest OP update.

excession

The Destroyer
Well, I'm here for something, if you still want to sprite!

This will be a challenge.

I'm looking for a sprited Demon for my Avatar. I want him to mostly have the colors black, dark grey, and a little dark purple. Red eyes please.
As for body shape, go crazy! Do whatever you want, or what you think looks cool! Humanoid or not, I don't care. There is one requirement, I want him to look like the name Excession. Basically, I want the name Excession to fit him, if you know what I mean.

If you do backgrounds, just make it a solid dark blue. The background doesn't need shading.

Varsia

Spazmatism
Well, I'm here for something, if you still want to sprite!

This will be a challenge.

I'm looking for a sprited Demon for my Avatar. I want him to mostly have the colors black, dark grey, and a little dark purple. Red eyes please.
As for body shape, go crazy! Do whatever you want, or what you think looks cool! Humanoid or not, I don't care. There is one requirement, I want him to look like the name Excession. Basically, I want the name Excession to fit him, if you know what I mean.

If you do backgrounds, just make it a solid dark blue. The background doesn't need shading.
I can try.
I can't guarantee the best outcome, but it'll be a nice challenge.

excession

The Destroyer
Word to the wise, get a banner made.
You can ask Darthmorf to make one for you, or you can make one yourself. Ever since I had a banner made for my book (By Darthmorf) I've had a lot more views. If you have a link in your signature to this thread, you'll get more attention. Or you could just add a link to your sprited people already in your sig, as long as you made them.

excession

The Destroyer
I've finished:

Is this good? Or is there something else you would like doing to it?
Great!

If you have no other requests, I think it would be really cool if you made a version with not legs, but kind of have him dissipate like the bottom of a wraith. Or you can give him lots of legs with no feet, kind of like tentacles.

Varsia

Spazmatism
Great!

If you have no other requests, I think it would be really cool if you made a version with not legs, but kind of have him dissipate like the bottom of a wraith. Or you can give him lots of legs with no feet, kind of like tentacles.
Sure, I can try.
I'll get on that now.

Brick Creeper

Duke Fishron
Great sprites! :) the only tip of have for you would be to use brighter colors. Could you make ma large (toxic sludge sized) red slime with rusty daggers, arrows, swords, etc sticking out of him? Along with a ripped "slime" stranded on rusty pole coming from its top?

Varsia

Spazmatism
Great sprites! :) the only tip of have for you would be to use brighter colors. Could you make ma large (toxic sludge sized) red slime with rusty daggers, arrows, swords, etc sticking out of him? Along with a ripped "slime" stranded on rusty pole coming from its top?
Yeah, sure!

Top Bottom