Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

You seem bored (you said it many times) so I'm going to make another request. Could you make me a sword that looks like a mix of the star fury and Excalibur?

Nice new stuff!

I would like something slightly big.
You know your profile picture? Can I have a version of that but with Excession (the guy you made for me) behind the juke box instead? It would be even more epic if you could recolor it to purple.

Thanks!

Hello? You sound bored.
Sorry.
I'm just unsure as to whether or not to make it a Terraria sprite or not.
You seem bored (you said it many times) so I'm going to make another request. Could you make me a sword that looks like a mix of the star fury and Excalibur?
Sure, I can do that.
Man, these look so epic! Are you currently busy ATM?
Well, I got that one sprite for Brick Creeper and Excession.
Nice new stuff!

I would like something slightly big.
You know your profile picture? Can I have a version of that but with Excession (the guy you made for me) behind the juke box instead? It would be even more epic if you could recolor it to purple.

Thanks!
Yeah, sure.

Just as a interim between sprites, I decided to revamp my first ever sprite:
Old:
UgGHhXJ.png

New:
92pn1qO.png

A big difference, I know.
Look nothing alike.
Weird...

@excession Finished:
630hyuP.gif

That good?
HOLY :red:
:eek:

Words fail me.
That's freaking epic.
And it only took you like, what, 30 minutes?
[DOUBLEPOST=1428974225][/DOUBLEPOST]I need to put a stuff people have made for me section in my signature, but I am so bad with the code, and can't get a picture in my signature to save my life.

@excession Finished:
630hyuP.gif

That good?

You know, if you ever get bored again, you could sprite a death sickle over his back, so the blade part is kind of sticking up over him, if you know what I mean.
and you could add stars.

(I don't know if I'm going a little overboard with the whole requesting thing. tell me if I am, and if you don't want to do it, you've already done an amazing job. Just don't want to seem ungrateful here. :D )

You know, if you ever get bored again, you could sprite a death sickle over his back, so the blade part is kind of sticking up over him, if you know what I mean.
and you could add stars.

(I don't know if I'm going a little overboard with the whole requesting thing. tell me if I am, and if you don't want to do it, you've already done an amazing job. Just don't want to seem ungrateful here. :D )
Ungrateful brat. boy. :p

and you could add stars.

Yeah, next time I get bored, I'll do that.

Don't see it as ungrateful to request stuff off me. I'm fine with it. Request away. Just don't request too many big things off me at once. Give me a day or two break between each thing, cause spriting can get boring if you do too much at once.

@Zekrua the Demon Lord Finished!:
oyTJlU7.png

I'm not sure what you wanted in regards to clothing/armour, so I made some armour to match the crown, if that's fine.
Also, I can't be bothered to do the GIF right now.
Maybe if I can find a Bat Wings GIF file.
Also, those aren't the real bat wings. Again, I'll hunt for the file.

Back
Top Bottom