Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

can you make a hovercraft or hoverboard spritesheet for me? i only need 3 for each kind. this is gonna be for my mod, and I would appreciate it.

(my grammar sucks because im hlaf asleep sry)

Can I get a chain gun+shot gun thing?
[doublepost=1469204761,1469204732][/doublepost]Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Can I get a chain gun+shot gun thing?
[doublepost=1469204761,1469204732][/doublepost]Sorry if that doesn't make sense.
A chain-shotgun? I'm not entirely sure how something like that would look, unfortunately. I would give it a try, but I'm a bit pre-occupied elsewhere. Sorry, mate. I'll have a look into it if I ever get any spare time, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

r these any good for first sprites?
Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 3.33.41 PM.png

r these any good for first sprites? View attachment 129664
The shaping is a little off with the characters, to which I'd recommend using a template (such as this one:
JpPv1Sb.png
). Also, it might be worth adding some shading. This is the vital (and the most difficult) part of the sprite. Also, with the pistol, it needs to match up with the scaling of the characters (and needs an outline). Other than that, the concepts of them are extremely nice.

I'd highly recommend checking out this thread and improve the sprites using the advice there.

Reactions: TMC
Can you sprite me a set of armor, a repeater, a sword, and a spear made out of radioactive plutonium? I need it for my mod.
@Varsia?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom