Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

Hi im looking for a profile picture and I really like your pixel art so I was wondering if you could maybe make one for me?
I was thinking a terraria male character with meowmere armor (based off the meowmere sword) and holding the true copper shortsword (because it's the best sword ever),
if you can do this I will be very gratefull.

Hi im looking for a profile picture and I really like your pixel art so I was wondering if you could maybe make one for me?
I was thinking a terraria male character with meowmere armor (based off the meowmere sword) and holding the true copper shortsword (because its the best sword ever),
if you can do this I will be very gratefull.
i think he will... AFTER RISK but i suggest putting on a Bilbo Baggins avatar for the time being though if he is already done with it then probably take 30 minutes

"I don't know half of you half as well as i should like and i like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"
-Bilbo Baggins :p

Sorry for any delays, I couldn't get on for very long yesterday and I got school today. I should have it done in the afternoon-ish.

Also, I made a load of sprites while I couldn't be on TCF:
1OqjKGK.png
oVsgYlJ.png
jxb2qYI.png
ArSTX0A.png
gb7jyqt.png
am8Ykiw.png
YnGwxHV.png
jzcwPcV.png
CWIp5JL.png
hedvrSS.png
Nwn3Rge.png
Cdmq1rX.png
1lk5Q3N.png

Sorry for any delays, I couldn't get on for very long yesterday and I got school today. I should have it done in the afternoon-ish.
Ok thanks and i really like those swords, I've changed my mind can you please make black and red armor like the 5th sword?(I still want me to be holding the true copper shortsword though) I think that would be awesome .
but if you have already started and got most of the way through the other one then its fine. :D

Thanks! It looks really good, could you maybe make it smaller and with some sort of night-time background so that it will look really good as my profile picture?

Back
Top Bottom