Haloboy01134's Q & A thread.

No insects do not include arachnids. Insects and arachnids have totally different distinct traits.

What's your favorite set in Terraria? Class?
It's out of either a melee tank (high defence) or a damage-based ranger.
So, that'd be either the beetle shell set or the bullet-based shroomite set.
For looks, though, I would choose the Crimson set. The helmet looks awesome, along with the rest of the set.

*boop*

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7
Probably the moustache. I would never be lonely.
Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse
Nosehair. They're tolerable to remove, at least.
if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?
Probably have more arms. Because, honestly, that would just be amazing.
How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?
Even :red:tier than it already is.
if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?
This is a great question. Why? Because I have so many answers.
Although, to pick one, it would have to be a dragon. And do I need to explain why? It explains itself.
if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?
If I had any superpower, I would end the world with it.
And that power would be to create stuff with my mind.
Vampires or werewolves?
Neither. Don't like either of them.
Vampires are just plain stupid. I understand they're all "super powerful" and :red:, but they incinerate in sunlight. Kind of seems like a big issue when it comes to basic living.
Being a werewolf would be a huge annoyance to anybody. 'Cause I doubt you could exactly be subtle about it, and in some situations it would be outright dangerous.
So... neither, both stupid and you probably couldn't live with them.
Dogs or cats?
Dogs.
Why? Because dogs, regardless of what age you get them from, will be loyal unless trained to be loyal to only one person. With dogs, it's the owner's fault if the dog's bad.
With cats, you have to raise them from very young to get true affection out of them. If you get an older cat, they don't really care about you, as I've frequently noticed.
Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?
Couldn't care less.
If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?
I would call him and tell him I just saw a walking, talking banana. And they'd probably tell me to get off the LSD.
Because people are like that.
If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?
Probably not. I don't like being confined. At all.
Do you like pizza?
Yes.
If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?
A switch for the coolant of a nuclear reactor.
And I'd take out all the coolant.
If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?
Probably get taken to a mental asylum.
If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?
If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)
Probably get loads of some kind of programmable matter that you can program with your mind. Just get it liquify and pour in masses out of the portal, make whatever you want with it, then lock that piece to no longer be programmable.
What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?
If Terraria specific, I would be a winged, six-armed badass with a throwing hammer and two shields.
If not, I would be able to carry so much crap with me I would be amazing.
if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?
Dragon. Because :red: you, I want a pet dragon.
If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?
One side would mentally torture the other while the other tries to defend itself. Wouldn't be good.
If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?
...Good question.
*Dons the horse mask*
If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?
Mass fire and explosions.

Back
Top Bottom