tModLoader HaloTerra

Aura Nix

Terrarian
Development currently suspended. Apologies for any inconvenience.

A small mod that is in the very early stages of development, focused on bringing the weapons of Halo into Terraria.

This mod is in VERY early development, everything in the mod is prone to change at some point. I will likely be changing recipes and adding new crafting materials, depending on whether I am able to continue making this mod.

Any feedback is much appreciated, so feel free to leave a comment ^.^

Completed weapons so far:

UNSC:
BR-55
BR55.png

1 Clockwork Assault Rifle
15 Souls of Light
15 Souls of Night

Crafted at a Mythril Anvil

M6G Magnum
M6G.png

1 Handgun
15 Iron / Lead bar

Crafted at an Anvil

M7S Suppressed SMG
M7S.png

1 Minishark
1 Illegal Gun Parts
1 Harpoon

Crafted at an Anvil

MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System
MA5D.png

1 Minishark
1 Illegal Gun Parts
1 Phoenix Blaster

Crafted at an Anvil

M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
M392.png

5 Soul of Sight
5 Soul of Light
15 Hallowed Bars

SRS-99 Anti-Material Rifle
SRS99.png

5 Soul of Sight
5 Soul of Might
5 Soul of Fright
5 Soul of Light
5 Soul of Night
30 Hallowed Bars

W/AV M6 G/GNR Spartan Laser
M6GGNR.png
20 Luminite Bar
20 Solar Fragment
20 Nebula Fragment
20 Vortex Fragment
20 Stardust Fragment

Crafted at an Ancient Manipulator

Please do note that I do not own, nor do I claim to own the Halo franchise or any of its related content. I am simply a fan making a mod to try and bring two of my favorite games together, and wish to share my passion with others in some way.

Added M392 Designated Marksman Rifle

M392.png

Reduced BR-55 damage from 35 to 25

0.1.2: Added link to this page as the mod homepage

0.1.3: Added SRS-99 Anti-Material Rifle
SRS99.png

0.1.4: Slightly modified sprites

0.1.5: Added W/AV M6 G/GNR, popularly known as the Spartan Laser
M6GGNR.png

Future update plans:
Remake all sprites
Adjust Spartan Laser projectile / firing animation to be an actual laser.

Last edited:
The sprites are not in 2x2(4 pixels of the exact same color in a 2x2 square, counting as one pixel), which is the way terraria was made. The best way to avoid this is to sprite in 1x1, and resize by 200%, however, resizing your current sprites will cause them to become oversized.

Also, there is little to no shading on the weapons, if you'd like tips, there's a discord that has people that can help with this.

The sprites are not in 2x2(4 pixels of the exact same color in a 2x2 square, counting as one pixel), which is the way terraria was made. The best way to avoid this is to sprite in 1x1, and resize by 200%, however, resizing your current sprites will cause them to become oversized.

Also, there is little to no shading on the weapons, if you'd like tips, there's a discord that has people that can help with this.

Aye, I do need to work on the sprites. I appreciate the suggestion quite a bit, thank you.

Whats the discord :)

Can you show us the one of the crafting recipes? I made a new world and character for this mod, but just realized I don't know long will it take to get the modded stuff.

I haven't really been working on it recently, sorry. Might pick it up again but I have been busy with other things.

Back
Top Bottom