Hammers! a Q&A with that Milt guy

Do you watch Adventure Time? I remember from Derpo's sprite thread where you recognized the episode. Oh, and how's your birthday going?

Do you watch Adventure Time? I remember from Derpo's sprite thread where you recognized the episode. Oh, and how's your birthday going?
I used to watch it a whole lot, my family had satellite TV that would catch CN PH (which annoyed me because it was censored). We moved last August, and the new location doesn't have particularly good service and I have not watched since. That said, I've watched a good amount of the 5th season and only 1-2 episodes of the 6th.

I don't remember what season they're on anymore but whatever the case it only gets more random. As you like Adventure Time would you ever consider watching Steven Universe? It's all online somewhere, though I'm unsure if you could access it.

I don't remember what season they're on anymore but whatever the case it only gets more random. As you like Adventure Time would you ever consider watching Steven Universe? It's all online somewhere, though I'm unsure if you could access it.
I didn't really like the earlier episodes all that much (take note that this was almost a year ago) but I am considering it again.

Where did the name "Milt"- oh.

Um.

Chlorophyte notwithstanding, what's your favorite kind of hammer? It doesn't have to be exclusive to Terraria.

Pretty sure I answered this question before

Depends, I for one would carry a warhammer around with me all day if I had the physical strength to do so (also laws bleh)

As for Helena, that's a different story.
Can I be your friend? I'm a cat yeh. And where do I Have I go to get the teemo smasher?

Can I be your friend? I'm a cat yeh. And where do I Have I go to get the teemo smasher?
Yes, and I have no idea. My knowledge of LOL is severely limited lol
see what I did there?

What traits in a monster will make you love them? (in terms of design and :red:)
Depends if you mean love as in "OMG so kawaii <3<3<3", or "damn that's badass, I want it in my yard guarding something".

also milt.. Hammer themed vehicle; Yes or no?
Yes

Yes, and I have no idea. My knowledge of LOL is severely limited lol
see what I did there?

Depends if you mean love as in "OMG so kawaii <3<3<3", or "damn that's badass, I want it in my yard guarding something".

Mostly the latter, and also if something is spookyand scary. It's not a monster if it´s cute/kawaii, in my opinion.

What would you do if my OC started using hammers?

What kind of armors do you prefer?

Favourite magic spells?

What's the second best hammer after Chloro?

What would you associate me with?

What is your favourite game ( except Robocraft )?

Why did you name your OC "Helena"?

Favourite color?

Your hair color?

What do you like about yourself the most?

What would you do if my OC started using hammers?
I'd say good job, you recognize a superior form of melee combat

TheBezixx said:
What kind of armors do you prefer?
Tanky armors that can supply at least decent damage.

TheBezixx said:
Favourite magic spells?
I love almost any AOE type attacks

TheBezixx said:
What's the second best hammer after Chloro?
Paladin's XP

TheBezixx said:
What would you associate me with?
DangitBezixx

TheBezixx said:
What is your favourite game ( except Robocraft )?
Terraria :v

TheBezixx said:
Why did you name your OC "Helena"?
Not sure, I was having trouble naming her, and it popped up in my head. And I ended up liking it more that I probably should have <.<;

TheBezixx said:
Favourite color?
Blue or Red

TheBezixx said:
Your hair color?
Black

TheBezixx said:
What do you like about yourself the most?

I have no idea D:

Do you have an IRL hammer collection?
Sadly, no

Or at least, I wouldn't call it much of a collection.

Back
Top Bottom