Hammers! a Q&A with that Milt guy

MiltVala

Plantera
Heyo, Milt69466 over here! A good amount of people here are making these, so what the heck!

I'm a pretty open guy, so ask away.

And before y'all start asking, this is where my username comes from:

Milt was the name of my first OC, created when I was in the 1st or 2nd grade. I adored him, and still do partially to this day. Now, in 3rd grade, we were expected to make an email address (don't remember why). So I chose Milt, but that was already taken, so I added the number 69466, which was my old id number. And bam, Milt69466 was created, and has become my internet alias. If you ever see that name, there is a 99% chance it's me. So naturally, that was my name on TO, and here on TCF.

Also, Milt is a name too, so don't go bothering me about fish sperm and spleens.

Why have you chosen an OC with a different gender as your main OC? (not that there's anything wrong with it, only the confusion)

Milt, sir, can you please explain who Helena was already spoken for on Valentine's Day?

Gotta give poor Seth an explanation why he got turned down...

Why have you chosen an OC with a different gender as your main OC? (not that there's anything wrong with it, only the confusion)
My interest in OCs died down a whole lot a few years back. But then I created Helena, and she really stuck to me. Ever since, She's been my favorite. I guess it's her personality and skills that make me like her.

Milt, sir, can you please explain who Helena was already spoken for on Valentine's Day?

Gotta give poor Seth an explanation why he got turned down...

index.php

What's it like to live in China? Is it the smoggy authoritarian nightmare I assumed it was?
Not that bad really, but yet again, I got used to it. Pollution, don't care all too much, but the cobalt blue skies and stable weather I really miss. Summer in Shanghai is miserable, and winter is miserable.

As for the government, mostly indifferent, but I hate censorship with a passion.

Not that bad really, but yet again, I got used to it. Pollution, don't care all too much, but the cobalt blue skies and stable weather I really miss. Summer in Shanghai is miserable, and winter is miserable.

As for the government, mostly indifferent, but I hate censorship with a passion.
Hopefully they don't kill you and sell your organs for saying that.

Back
Top Bottom