tModLoader Hamstar's mods - Past, present, and future

Discussion in 'General Mod Discussion' started by hamstar, Nov 21, 2017.

1. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

[​IMG]

See anything you like? Please help support my efforts so I can put the time needed into tackling this daunting list! It'll be worth it!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  2. Necro12056

Necro12056 Terrarian

I can't wait for some of the upcoming mods to come out! I love your already existing mods, and try to use them in a adventure map. Keep up the great work dude!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 21, 2017 ---
    And could you possibly add in a feature to Losing is Fun where it disables natural life regen?

hamstar likes this.
  3. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Injury already incorporates this (via. Bleeding) on low health. I'll add this as a general option to LIF or Nihilism, though.

4. Necro12056

Necro12056 Terrarian

Yeah, That would be sweet for adventure maps if you could do that, thanks dude.

hamstar likes this.
  5. X91

X91 Terrarian

your browser always says "server busy. try again later" ive tried at least 10 times today and nothing has fixed, and yes, i waited at least one hour in between every try
    A little help?

6. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Google's free hosting doesn't always hold up. You'll have to wait until less people are on.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  7. Iara

Iara Official Terrarian

Hey, I love your mods. Do you think you could ever make a pet mod... For a small fee?
    I wouldn't mind sharing some moneys with to you for all your amazing mods. They are the most balanced ones

8. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

I'm not the best sprite artist, but I could make an attempt. Contact me in private.

9. Iara

Iara Official Terrarian

Oh. Luckily for you there is absolute no need for sprites here, for the most part. What a relief, huh?