1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Hand Warmer Drop

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by PersonHuman42, Dec 26, 2018.

?

Good suggestion

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PersonHuman42

PersonHuman42 Terrarian

Hello there, HumanPerson42 here. I think that as well as being dropped form presents, the Hand Warmers should be able to be dropped form Ice Mimics. This way, players could get a very helpful item for traversing the snow biome, without having to change the date on their computers. It would make sense as Ice Mimics already drop other ice-themed items, and this would fit in.

Thanks for reading.

TMB50, temery2383 and MinerTurtle45 like this.
  2. Yello_X

Yello_X Plantera

I believe they would be suitable as drops from a Zombie Eskimo, but do as you wish.
    Support!

TMB50, temery2383 and Lord Garak like this.
  3. Phantasmental

Phantasmental Terrarian

I support this! I always wish I could get the Hand Warmer anytime of the year as it is immensely helps with exploring the Snow/Ice biome. I agree with Yello_Xplorer that it should be dropped from Eskimos, as the Hand Warmer can be obtained pre-HM with presents anyways.

TMB50 and temery2383 like this.
  4. temery2383

temery2383 Skeletron Prime

Yeah, eskimos are definitely the way to go. Great suggestion though! Support!

5. TMB50

TMB50 Terrarian

And making them drop from Zombie Eskimos would make Hand Warmers available at the time when being inmune to Chilled is more useful, specially in Expert Mode.

temery2383 likes this.