Weapons & Equip Hand Warmer Drop

Good suggestion

• Total voters

Logpotna

Terrarian
Hello there, HumanPerson42 here. I think that as well as being dropped form presents, the Hand Warmers should be able to be dropped form Ice Mimics. This way, players could get a very helpful item for traversing the snow biome, without having to change the date on their computers. It would make sense as Ice Mimics already drop other ice-themed items, and this would fit in.

Thanks for reading.

I support this! I always wish I could get the Hand Warmer anytime of the year as it is immensely helps with exploring the Snow/Ice biome. I agree with Yello_Xplorer that it should be dropped from Eskimos, as the Hand Warmer can be obtained pre-HM with presents anyways.

I support this! I always wish I could get the Hand Warmer anytime of the year as it is immensely helps with exploring the Snow/Ice biome. I agree with Yello_Xplorer that it should be dropped from Eskimos, as the Hand Warmer can be obtained pre-HM with presents anyways.
And making them drop from Zombie Eskimos would make Hand Warmers available at the time when being inmune to Chilled is more useful, specially in Expert Mode.

Back
Top Bottom