Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Happy B-day! I don't have much to say, but i'll give you some life advice I heard an old man say. "Aim high in life but watch for flying boxes".

Happy birthday Yorai! You are a amazing dev and we are extremely grateful for everything you did for us ! You are a member of the family, we take care of each other. I wish you the best birthday of you life ! Have fun Yorai ! ♥

That new spoiler looks neat! Post-moon lord content, I'm assuming? This new update looks like it will deliver! Of course, new content is always nice, but the QoL and polishing is what I think makes Terraria updates great. And without Yoraiz0r, I don't think these updates would be quite the same. Anyways, happy birthday Yoraiz0r! Who knows where Terraria would be if you weren't here right now. You have done a great job!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Yorai! Thanks for all you do to the Terraria Community! And stay safe.

Celebration MK. II Hmm......

1.4 Incoming?

So no 1.3.6 ? Or we will have to wait a little bit more. Maybe you're right and so this is a spoiler for another update ! Anyway I am really excited :)

That new spoiler looks neat! Post-moon lord content, I'm assuming? This new update looks like it will deliver! Of course, new content is always nice, but the QoL and polishing is what I think makes Terraria updates great. And without Yoraiz0r, I don't think these updates would be quite the same. Anyways, happy birthday Yoraiz0r! Who knows where Terraria would be if you weren't here right now. You have done a great job!
I don't think its Post ML content. Its either rework of Celebration or new Expert Drop. Another theory is that we get kind of "exo" weapons aka MK II for all ML drops that require to grind all ores(kinda like Drill Containtment Unit)

Back
Top Bottom