happy new year!

Tecuser

Skeletron Prime
This is just a thread to talk about what you did on new year's
I personally watched the ball drop with my friends

I watched it with my Dad. It's not super special, but hey it's a new year, new things to do.

I watched the ball drop. With my friends. And am currently browsing TCF and playing Sm4sh.

I woke up two minutes before midnight, opened my window and yelled,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYPONY HERE MY PHILIES AT? at the top of my lungs without realizing i was yelling pony stuff at the busy downtown street lol

Walked out in the living room, where my mom and some of her friends where, watched the ball drop, and proceeded to go back to my room and do random internet things.

I know it's sad.. but my new years eve celebration was staring at the update page on steam till about 2 in the morning waiting for the surprise new years release of 1.3......I have a very uneventful life.:sigh:

it was made worse by the fact my pc is so crummy and unstable that terraria is literally one of the only games I can play without it instantly freezing, blue screening and deleting/corrupting any file I have open (sometimes it sh*ts out on me for no reason when I'm not even playing a game)....aaaaannndd I cant afford a new pc either-_-

HAPPY NEW YEAR!:happy:

(none of this was a joke)

I know it's sad.. but my new years eve celebration was staring at the update page on steam till about 2 in the morning waiting for the surprise new years release of 1.3......I have a very uneventful life.:sigh:

it was made worse by the fact my pc is so crummy and unstable that terraria is literally one of the only games I can play without it instantly freezing, blue screening and deleting/corrupting any file I have open (sometimes it sh*ts out on me for no reason when I'm not even playing a game)....aaaaannndd I cant afford a new pc either-_-

HAPPY NEW YEAR!:happy:

(none of this was a joke)
my pc crashed the moment I pressed the "post reply" button

Back
Top Bottom