PC Happy Thanksgiving! Terraria 70% Off Until December 2

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians!

Just in time for the start of the holiday shopping season, Terraria for PC is taking part in the Steam Autumn Sale. From now until December 2nd, you can get a single or 4-pack of Terraria for 70% off of the normal price of $9.99. That means you can grab a copy for yourself or someone else for whom you are thankful at the low price of $2.99 (4-pack for $8.99).

Click the logo below to head over to the Terraria Steam page.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The entire ReLogic team is sincerely thankful for each of you and your continued support.

Last edited:
good to see that sale again. Although I got it last christmas I believe when they had a sale. Well I had prioritized another game, and if wasn't for the sale they had I would not have been able to get it. I would buy anyway even at the original price; each to circumstance.

Anyway it is good for those that want to get a friendly gift or get themselves. So Cheers.:)

Well, I mean we just gave out spoilers two days ago. :p

Patience guys - 1.3 info will come when the time is right (that does not mean "spoilers today" before anyone tries to draw that conclusion :p )

I'm actually thankful as well for the continued level of hype and interest folks have around the game and updates. :)

Well, I mean we just gave out spoilers two days ago. :p

Patience guys - 1.3 info will come when the time is right (that does not mean "spoilers today" before anyone tries to draw that conclusion :p )

I'm actually thankful as well for the continued level of hype and interest folks have around the game and updates. :)

I don't think it's THAT surprising, I mean the game is an incredible piece of art and entertainment, combine that with the awesome community, the ability to play it on different platforms and with friends- I think that all equals something very special; I'm more surprised that people aren't com-busting with hype due to the latest spoilers. :p

Thanks as always for being on top of things even during Holidays and always being a good Admin/Community Manager. :D

Thanks as always for being on top of things even during Holidays and always being a good Admin/Community Manager

Thanks for the kind words! It's an honor and a privilege to serve ReLogic and the community.

(A big thanks to ppowersteef for the reminder this AM too :) )

Weird, the homepage says there are no comments on this thread.

anyways, WELCOME TO THE FIRST PAGE CLUB, HOW TOUGH ARE YOU?

Edit: and if you need to give a copy or 100, check my friends list, my steam ID is lunamsux

Edit:pRAISE SUMRUX

Last edited:
If my steam list ever break number 5, I'll get some more copies... on discount of course. Until then, Red will have to be satisfied with my 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom