1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.

PC Happy Thanksgiving! Terraria PC is 40% Off! Steam Award Nominations Open!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: sale has passed
Lock date: 21:50 14-12-2017
  1. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

thanksgiving_banner backshade2.png

Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians! As we always do this time of year, we are reflecting on the progress of Terraria and our amazing community. Your unwavering support truly is what makes all of this possible, and we look forward to continuing to delight each of you in the months and years to come - with Terraria updates and beyond! In celebration of this time of giving thanks, we are proud to take part in the Steam Autumn Sale. From today (November 22) until November 28th, Terraria, Terraria four-packs, and the Terraria Official Soundtrack are all 40% off!

Thanksgiving2.png

That means you can pick up Terraria for $5.99, a four pack for $17.99, and the Official Soundtrack for $5.99! To grab a copy for yourself or a friend today, click the image above or the link HERE.

[​IMG]

SteamAwardsLogo2-2.png
    2017 STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS[/B]

That also means it is time for the 2017 Steam Award Nominations! Last year, Terraria was a finalist for two awards - all due to your amazing support! It would be great to see the game we all love in the limelight once again - so take a few minutes to enter your nominations today!

We think Terraria fits pretty well into several of these categories, but the "Labor of Love" fits like a glove. ;) Of course, maybe you feel it fits somewhere else - suffice to say, we are hoping Terraria will make a strong showing once again. Remember, you can only nominate any given game for one category - so choose wisely! Click the Steam Awards image above to submit your nominations or the link HERE. (You can also nominate from game store pages)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all - and here's to yet another year of growth and success for Terraria![/B]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

Already another sale! Thanks guys!

3. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Looking forward to seeing Terraria do well in the steam awards again!

4. Gigavoir

Gigavoir Headless Horseman

I should remember to grab some copies for my friends, can't go wrong with free games for the holidays coming up, right?

E: What wall was used for the tablecloth? I need to try that out!

5. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

I think it's pumpkin wall painted white/red.

Gigavoir likes this.
  6. ruddthree

ruddthree Eye of Cthulhu

Will Terraria's price ever go up? Just curious, not giving any ideas.

(Do I see a hat rack on the left side?)

7. samufinland

samufinland Terrarian

...oh wait just a minute, those are banners placed underneath non-upside-down-hammered platforms? banners underneath stairs?
    Food that can be placed on tables?
    NEW FOOD?
    New tables or just old tables with upside-down platforms on them and red background wall?
    Herbs growing through platforms??
    A hat rack?
    Tree-colored leaves on a tree?
    Diamond Chandeliers?(wait no that's just a regular glass chandelier)
    ...I do not think I have seen that background wall around those windows before either, or are those Actuated blocks?

8. FlyKip

FlyKip Retinazer

Already nominated Terraria before this announcement came out, hope it gets an award this year!

9. SteelSt0rmMaster

SteelSt0rmMaster Skeletron Prime

Are those fancy new sprites for food?

10. Shyguy

Shyguy Official Terrarian

That Food looks great! Im sure Food Barbarian would approve. :]

FlyKip and ppowersteef like this.
  11. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

Labor of Love, it is!

I can't think of any other award that goes with the game better than this one.

FlyKip and rubeszilla like this.
  12. Exodus Starlit

Exodus Starlit Dungeon Spirit

a lot of them were actually spoiled already even block and that new block isn't even actuated, it's just wall variant of it.
    Food is new and possibly Pumpin Pie got re-sprited.
    Hat Ract is new too (I wouldn't even kinda notice it)

Tree falling from trees was spoiled in previous update review.
    Block has been made first apperance in beach background spoiler with another new block but only two persons (possibly) noticed it and was too in one twitter image.

Hanging banned on slopped platform is actualy a thing already but not said by developers.

I would be happpy if developers shown these two new blocks in their true beauty or confirm that they maybe possibly new textures for blocks that already exist (some building materials still don't have unique apperiance like Gray and Red Bricks)

13. Solo-Ion

Solo-Ion Dungeon Spirit

I don't think I've seen curved wooden beams like that in the ceiling before. Are they new, or have I just missed them?

14. FeNniX

FeNniX Official Terrarian

That was no-brainer for me. Terraria = Labor of Love.
    Hope it wins this time)

15. XT maximilien.gemini87

XT maximilien.gemini87 Official Terrarian

you are my "out of breath" reward

16. Ahooley12

Ahooley12 Terrarian

shrek 5 2019

17. Almighty bobbit worm

Almighty bobbit worm Brain of Cthulhu

What?

18. akrobeau

akrobeau Eye of Cthulhu

Yes! Finally. I can’t care, I’ve already bought it full price. :p

19. Samaldafadra

Samaldafadra Terrarian

The leaves that are falling are red and yellow. That is extremely interesting.

20. MarshMallow

MarshMallow King Slime

I'm starting to realize how much brilliant ideas from these builds you can get!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.