PC Happy Thanksgiving! Terraria PC is 40% Off! Steam Award Nominations Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
thanksgiving_banner backshade2.png

Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians! As we always do this time of year, we are reflecting on the progress of Terraria and our amazing community. Your unwavering support truly is what makes all of this possible, and we look forward to continuing to delight each of you in the months and years to come - with Terraria updates and beyond! In celebration of this time of giving thanks, we are proud to take part in the Steam Autumn Sale. From today (November 22) until November 28th, Terraria, Terraria four-packs, and the Terraria Official Soundtrack are all 40% off!

Thanksgiving2.png

That means you can pick up Terraria for $5.99, a four pack for $17.99, and the Official Soundtrack for $5.99! To grab a copy for yourself or a friend today, click the image above or the link HERE.

kdcROYP.png

SteamAwardsLogo2-2.png
2017 STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS

That also means it is time for the 2017 Steam Award Nominations! Last year, Terraria was a finalist for two awards - all due to your amazing support! It would be great to see the game we all love in the limelight once again - so take a few minutes to enter your nominations today!

We think Terraria fits pretty well into several of these categories, but the "Labor of Love" fits like a glove. ;) Of course, maybe you feel it fits somewhere else - suffice to say, we are hoping Terraria will make a strong showing once again. Remember, you can only nominate any given game for one category - so choose wisely! Click the Steam Awards image above to submit your nominations or the link HERE. (You can also nominate from game store pages)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all - and here's to yet another year of growth and success for Terraria![/B]

Last edited:
I should remember to grab some copies for my friends, can't go wrong with free games for the holidays coming up, right?

E: What wall was used for the tablecloth? I need to try that out!

I should remember to grab some copies for my friends, can't go wrong with free games for the holidays coming up, right?

E: What wall was used for the tablecloth? I need to try that out!
I think it's pumpkin wall painted white/red.

Will Terraria's price ever go up? Just curious, not giving any ideas.

(Do I see a hat rack on the left side?)

...oh wait just a minute, those are banners placed underneath non-upside-down-hammered platforms? banners underneath stairs?
Food that can be placed on tables?
NEW FOOD?
New tables or just old tables with upside-down platforms on them and red background wall?
Herbs growing through platforms??
A hat rack?
Tree-colored leaves on a tree?
Diamond Chandeliers?(wait no that's just a regular glass chandelier)
...I do not think I have seen that background wall around those windows before either, or are those Actuated blocks?

Already nominated Terraria before this announcement came out, hope it gets an award this year!

...oh wait just a minute, those are banners placed underneath non-upside-down-hammered platforms? banners underneath stairs?
Food that can be placed on tables?
NEW FOOD?
New tables or just old tables with upside-down platforms on them and red background wall?
Herbs growing through platforms??
A hat rack?
Tree-colored leaves on a tree?
Diamond Chandeliers?(wait no that's just a regular glass chandelier)
...I do not think I have seen that background wall around those windows before either, or are those Actuated blocks?
a lot of them were actually spoiled already even block and that new block isn't even actuated, it's just wall variant of it.
Food is new and possibly Pumpin Pie got re-sprited.
Hat Ract is new too (I wouldn't even kinda notice it)

Tree falling from trees was spoiled in previous update review.
Block has been made first apperance in beach background spoiler with another new block but only two persons (possibly) noticed it and was too in one twitter image.

Hanging banned on slopped platform is actualy a thing already but not said by developers.

I would be happpy if developers shown these two new blocks in their true beauty or confirm that they maybe possibly new textures for blocks that already exist (some building materials still don't have unique apperiance like Gray and Red Bricks)

I don't think I've seen curved wooden beams like that in the ceiling before. Are they new, or have I just missed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom