1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

HappyDays Terraria YouTuber - Hi guys! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HappyDays, Feb 10, 2015.

1. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Hi guys, I'm HappyDays! I'm a Terraria https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames YouTuber!

Terraria is an amazing game and I absolutely love making tutorials and let's plays for it! I have a relaxed style, clear voice, friendly attitude and we have some awesome people in our community! :) I cover a lot of survival/crafting/sandbox games on my channel with Terraria as a major focus.

Ask me any questions you have about Terraria, I really enjoy helping people learn! :)

I do daily Terraria videos on my channel (over 350 currently) and cover everything from wiring tutorials, NPC features, top 5's, class-specific let's plays and more!

Here's a taste of what I do:

https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames

Gavin the Gunslinger - Guns only Let's Play

Feature Series - In-depth guide to each NPC

The Weekly Wire - Weekly Terraria game mechanics tutorial

We have a highly involved, friendly community! Come check us out for your daily dose of Terraria!

A bit about me:

- I have multiple Terraria series on my channel. They include: an AFK farm series, 3 class let's play series, & 2 general lets plays series
    - I love Anime (Attack on Titan, etc)
    - I'm a nice guy!
    - I enjoy art and love drawing
    - I've been a gamer since I was 3 (old-school games!)
    - I enjoy running my YouTube channel and make it a really nice play to be and share ideas!

Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

If you'd like to subscribe to my channel please do so at: https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames

Stay Happy :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

If there's two things people love around here it's anime and Terraria. Welcome good sir/ma'am (sorry, I don't know you:rolleyes:)

HappyDays likes this.
  3. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Hi TheQuietBisharp! :) Thanks for replying to my thread, here's a cookie! :)

Oh I should probably put my gender in the OP haha!

Mamaluigi71 and TheQuietBisharp like this.
  4. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

So that's how you get your subscribers...cookies. *walks away humming Happy Days theme song*

HappyDays likes this.
  5. Miles

Miles Terrarian

Looks fun! Will definitely subscribe. Welcome, have to say I'm a big SAO fan.

HappyDays likes this.
  6. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Oh no the secrets out! :eek: Here's another cookie! :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2015 ---
    Thanks for joining us! Is that Sword Art Online? I've just started watching that (I needed something new after I finished AOT and Akame Ga Kill!)

7. Miles

Miles Terrarian

It is.

HappyDays likes this.
  8. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Awesome! I'm loving SAO so far! :)

9. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

In my opinion season 2 was kinda poop. But, who cares?

Wait.. I just noticed something. YouTube has a capital T? Since when?

HappyDays likes this.
  10. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Hi agent_alx!
    Yeah sometimes the second season can be average, I'm hoping Attack on Titans second season doesn't suuuuuck!

Lol YouTube with a capital T? I think I just noticed it on their logo on the YouTube page :p

11. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

I never noticed YouTube had a capital T. Did they change that recently? I remember it being Youtube.

HappyDays likes this.
  12. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Did you know the U was a capital letter when they first opened the website?

13. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

Which one? :dryadtongue:

14. Coolgum15

Coolgum15 Spazmatism

I have to say, that Hearthstone is better for streams, unless you are doing gimmicks like TotalBiscuit.

HappyDays likes this.
  15. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Hi Coolgum15! Thanks for checking out this thread!

Yes I agree with Hearthstone. I started my channel recording Hearthstone vids and it's quite hard to condense the matches down into reasonable length videos. I've watched a few Hearthstone streams and enjoyed the commentary as the game is being played!

16. militarpl

militarpl Terrarian

Happy , i found you even here !

HappyDays likes this.
  17. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Haha we're everywhere! Glad to see you Militar! :D
    These forums are awesome, really great info and people here! :)

Congrats btw! :)

18. JoeReturns

JoeReturns Terrarian

Hey HappyDays!

I started watching your channel about 2-3 weeks ago and the content is great. I enjoy your "weekly wire" series and I learn a lot from watching it. I first watched your AFK pumpkin moon wave 15 video, and I knew that every video you make would be as good as that.

Your voice is very "gentle" and kind. That makes the commentaries a lot more entertaining to watch.
    Keep it up! :)

HappyDays likes this.
  19. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Hi Joe! Thanks for saying hi and joining our channel, you're awesome! :)

Thanks for the feedback too, I find on YouTube you gotta be yourself and just let your personality flow through! Glad you enjoy what we do there!

JoeReturns likes this.
  20. HappyDays

HappyDays Terrarian

Updated bio in preparation for the massive Terraria 1.3 Update! :)

Khaelis likes this.