tModLoader Harblesnargits' Wildlife Expansion: Adding a little extra to the game!

Harblesnargits' Wildlife Expansion is a first attempt at simply making a few new enemies to populate the world, as well as add a few fun items. Nothing is meant to be overpowered or over the top; just adds some life into the world with a few additions. I'm always advocating the idea of "less is more", and I aim to stick to that with this mod. I'll only be adding small additions to make the game feel a little more populated with monsters, and I'll try my best to make sure they look like they fit with the art style of Terraria. Below is my list of additions.

- Weapons
Megasharks.png

- Megashark, a shark-colored of the Megashark. Requires 1 Megashark (Vanilla).
- Mega Reaver Shark, a Reaver Shark themed Megashark. Requires 1 Megashark (Vanilla).
- Megasharkron. a Sharkron-themed Megashark. Requires 1 Megashark (Vanilla).
- Megasharknado, a Sharkron-themed Megashark. Requires 1 Megashark (Vanilla).

- Pets
pets.png

- Brain of Confusion, crafted at a Demon Altar with Brain of Confusion (Expert Accessory).
- Baby Ocram, crafted at a Demon Altar with Soul of Sight x 10, Soul of Might x 10, and Soul of Fright x 10.
- Hungry, crafted at a Demon Altar with Hellstone Ore x 10 and Rotten Chunk x 10.

- Enemies
Eyes.png

- Demon Eye, six recolored demon eyes that pass through walls. Spawns at night.
Thrillers.png

- Fallen Guide, a Guide-themed zombie. Spawns at night.
- Zombie Bunnyman, a bunny-themed zombie. Spawns at night.
sharks.png

- Sharkron (Blue), a copy of the minion spawned by Duke Fishron. Spawns in the Ocean.
- Sharkron (Pink), ditto.
- Megashark, a shark with the Megashark color scheme. Spawns in the Ocean.
- Reaver Shark, a shark themed after the mining tool. Spawns in the Ocean, can drop Reaver Shark (tool).
- Whale Shark, a fish that has shark in the name. Spawns in the Ocean, and can drop Shrimp.
Misc.png

- Tully Monster, a freaky prehistoric...thing. Spawns in the Ocean, and can drop Purple Mucus.
- Dragon Snail, a big snail with a custom sprite. Spawns in the Ocean, and has a large health pool.
- Spiked Tortoise, a spiky Giant Tortoise. Spawns in the Hardmode Jungle. No drops as of yet, I forgot to set them.

- Bugs/Things to Fix
- Demon Eyes* glow in the dark. It's helpful, since they can zoom in from anywhere, but it's not intended.

If you find any bugs, errors, and what have you, let me know. This is literally my first time making a mod that isn't just a zombie, though I do have two of those in the mod for now. I was doing this while posting on an image board, getting feedback from others who probably didn't care at all that I was posting them. I did get some good advice, though I got stuck on a few things here and there. The following four examples are images I posted over on that image board while making the mod.

Examples:
hi friend.png I see you.png megashark convention.png Not Bowser.png
Bonus example; Bunny Zombie.png

Version 0.1.0: Release

====================
This is my first time releasing a mod, even if it's WIP. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up with the upload, that would be embarrassing.

Attachments

• Harble_World_Spicer.zip
    66.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
From what I saw, the sprites are pretty good, though if you could maybe have them here as just sprites, not in the game, it would make it easier to see. Also, having them in a spoiler would be beneficial if you do that.

From what I saw, the sprites are pretty good, though if you could maybe have them here as just sprites, not in the game, it would make it easier to see. Also, having them in a spoiler would be beneficial if you do that.
Do you mean a single frame of each sprite? If so, I can arrange that pretty quickly.

EDIT: Updated the first post. Now shows all the sprites, except for pet summon items and buff icons.

EDIT 2: NOW they show up. I did it wrong at first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom