NPCs & Enemies Hard Mode Goblin Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or swinging you pickax so that the flying lizhards get you? or the no kb cuz they are op land lizards? picks really cant hold off these enemies, same for wire cutters

Hmm... In the Temple there are 2 normal mobs to fight you, 1 which you can just hook to the ceiling to avoid, the other can't do anything because it takes KB, the traps actually make the temple half hard
Well, the thing is, you have to kill the enemies, and depending how long it takes you to kill them, more may spawn, and then you get in a cluster. Also, if the traps are really high up on the ceiling, the accessory may not be able to de-activate them.

Apart from the bloond moon, and to a much, MUCH smaller extent, rain, no event gets harder with hardmode, let alone with Plantera.
The reason is simple: if you want to kill a boss you already killed in this game, you don't expect it to be stronger than an army of pumpkings, right? Because you want the trophy so bad! Well, same here.

I agree, that thread is much better. I ran out of ideas for the pirate invasion buff early on.
Dont worry, i made something like this back on TO and it didnt get many positive reviews, just try to think before, is this really a good idea, AND ask around.
An idea for a sugestion should balance the game, or change the difficulty slightly.
It doesnt look bad as a sugestion (meaning that the setup is good), it just dont work well in the game

Dont worry, i made something like this back on TO and it didnt get many positive reviews, just try to think before, is this really a good idea, AND ask around.
An idea for a sugestion should balance the game, or change the difficulty slightly.
It doesnt look bad as a sugestion (meaning that the setup is good), it just dont work well in the game
Very well. Your opinion might make me change part of the thread. What do you think needs to be changed?

The spiky ball sharpener is meant to make it a viable weapon later during hard mode. Should I buff it?

Very well. Your opinion might make me change part of the thread. What do you think needs to be changed?

The spiky ball sharpener is meant to make it a viable weapon later during hard mode. Should I buff it?
Maybe a better version of spikey balls, and add more drops that could be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom