NPCs & Enemies Harder Bosses - Something to do after Moon Lord

Haven't been working on this lately because I just haven't had ideas for queen bee or skeletron. I'll get back to this now, though.
@Pinelord Sure, feel free to make sprites for this if you want to

The eye of cthully should summon wandering eyes or servants of the eye of cthully since it is so strong that it has its own servants .maybe it could turn almost invisible ?

Already have the Eye of Cthulhu on a state I like, so I might not change it. I'll think about it. I'll rename the servants as Servants of the Eye, though.

I love this idea. I dont like how the game just abruptly stops after moon-lord. There needs to be a challenge after him that truly tests the strength of your character, The wit of the character, and the cleverness of the attacks. Another boss doesn't even need to be added. This idea is the perfect fit for terraria.

6um70eq.png
How about this for the Eye?

Rather making whole new set of summoning items, why not have a system similar to the golem altar, You would use regular summon items on this special altar, which would spawn the much harder variant of the boss.
Lets call it the "Celestial Altar"
50 Lumite
50 each of the Lunar fragments.
Numbers can be tweaked but the concept still stands.

Not sure what to think about this,

If the post-moon lord bosses are stonger, then Moon Lord is just a simple move on boss like WoF and the Mechs. and nobody would care about him later on.
But If they're weaker, they're no match for you since you already have the most powerful gear in the game that can wipe out moon lord easily.

it does look like a different form of expert mode to me though.

interesting. The devs have said that there weren't going to be any post- moon lord bosses. Also, could you add new drops?

How about a boss called nightmare ? He could be a bit weaker than moon lord and he could take the forms of other bosses but they would look much darker !
He could have around 100000 hp.
The battle could have many phases .(one for each form)
(Everything here could be changed , just say your suggestions.)

Back
Top Bottom