Hardest game ever?

First off, for me this question can be very broad and opinion-based.

You could give a game the rarest drops off all items, making their enemy AI act perfect so that there's barely a chance to avoid them.
Or things that makes the game more unforgiving than hard. If such a game relies so much on luck that it's not fun to play them either.
(Take games like "unfair mario", "I wanna be the guy" or 10+ hour permadeath mode for example)

Now, for my opinion the most difficult, yet 'fair' challenges would be final challenges in Crypt of the Necrodancer. Such like the Coda run. Which was a combination of the 3 hardest character runs. Even the developers believed it to be impossible. Yet with enough time and determination, you'll get it through.
There's also the All character low% run in the same game, but that sticks more to the "Too long and unfair" challenges of my list.

Probably Dark souls, never died very much at all in other games. Darksoul games are definitely an experience and teach you to be very patient.

I've beaten Dark Souls games, I've beaten all Mario games...but I've NEVER been able to even get past the very first level of Ghosts 'N Goblins. That game is just stupid hard. Currently I try to play it throught proxy to protect my data and bypass the restrictions, but it's still too hard for me.

Last edited:
playing against 'nids with high resources in Dawn of War Soulstorm with the ultimate apocalpyse mod
they are everywhere

Geometry Dash is one of the hardest games out there. It's incredibly difficult to reach the top and in my opinion it's got some of the hardest challenges gaming's got to offer. The only reason people actually do get so good at it such as myself is because one of the game's central focuses is to improve skill.

Definitelly Marble Madness, Battletoads and Ghouls 'n Ghosts! I remember my dad being so pissed off when I played any of those titles :)) good old memories...

For me, they're:
Ben 10 Racing
Police Chase
Zombie Shooter, Subway Surfers on Mantigames
Machine Carnage
Super Mario Bros
Basketball Arcade

Back
Top Bottom