• Bundle of Baloons

• Ankh Shield

• Frostspark Boots

• Arctic Diving Gear

• Toolbox

• Fishron Wings

• Diamond Ring

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you have any idea how long it took me to get the ice-skates? I searched for hours! I had to trade with my brother.

i dont have the ankh shield yet but im close. im currently trying to get the frozen turtle shell and since i started its been about a month and i still dont have it (im even at post plantera stage and i dont have it, nor have i had a solar eclipse)

I think the Ankh Shield has been the most difficult for me, personally. But it would be interesting to see which is harder to get, mathematically. I'm too lazy to find out on my own. :p

I really wanted another wisp in a bottle after getting it in a previous playthrough and I grinded for like 3 hours with no avail.

Toolbox, a 1/313 chance from presents, not to mention the fact that presents don't drop most of the year without tampering with your system time.

I'd argue the bundle of balloons is one of the rarest to get because iirc you can only get them from floating islands? And since you have only a few floating islands it's virtually impossible to get if you stick to a single world... Whereas Ankh Shield is just farm :dryadsmile:

I Had to set up an ice farm and wait a few hours to get the turtle shell. Freaking Ice skates are the hardest thing to find XD

Back
Top Bottom