Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Unsure.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Could use a lot more work.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
variety is cool, but i still think it should have something else at the end, right now it looks broken, like something took off the tip. maybe adding to the end to make it the same rough shape as the titanium sword, i like that one. maybe something like this?

another suggestion, something other than a glow, would be to make a transparent version of the sprite encompass it, kinda like shadow dodge, except it would be about twice as big as the normal sword(not hitting enemies) and would be an overlay, not to the side. kinda like the avatars in the red pyramid.

Ah, I understand. Sounds pretty cool! Should probably have a different name though so people don't think its just another True Terra Blade, here's some ideas:

Armor: Terra Armor, Gaea Armor, Purity Armor, Hero's Armor

Sword: Gaea, Purifier, Terra's Wrath, Will of Terra
I like Gaea for he sword, can I use it?, also heres the armour it looks a little weird though..

Screen Shot 2015-01-29 at 12.35.01 AM.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1422513486][/DOUBLEPOST]
variety is cool, but i still think it should have something else at the end, right now it looks broken, like something took off the tip. maybe adding to the end to make it the same rough shape as the titanium sword, i like that one. maybe something like this?

another suggestion, something other than a glow, would be to make a transparent version of the sprite encompass it, kinda like shadow dodge, except it would be about twice as big as the normal sword(not hitting enemies) and would be an overlay, not to the side.
hmm.. I'll try something like that..

i just something liked your post. :p the gaea armor looks pretty cool, like a mordor orc dressed up for christmas.

I like Gaea for he sword, can I use it?, also heres the armour it looks a little weird though..

View attachment 24914
[DOUBLEPOST=1422513486][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm.. I'll try something like that..
Sure, go ahead! I agree, the armor's kinda weird, could use some work but your other sprites look pretty cool so I'd imagine you'll come up with something great :p Here's some ideas:

*Scratch the orange bits, make it look more gold :p

lol, does this look a bit better?

View attachment 24915
Maybe a bit sharper and more blade-like at the end, but its definitely cooler :p

*Remove the shoe spikes, the chest spikes are pretty cool though

*Make the helmet look more helmet-y, looks like an oval ATM, also don't make the spikes look like wings :p

Tak a look at the gaea armour, then look at the original pic on the front page, lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1422514612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely better, I still agree with my other ideas but its your suggestion :p Also maybe edit the helmets visor, but overall I like it a lot.
I've really just run out of ideas for helms without copying the same design over and over.. :(

OMFG!! IM STARTING TO HATE MY COMPUTER LATELY!! IT JUST DELETED ALL OF THE ARMOURS!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1422655648][/DOUBLEPOST]luckily I still have pics of (almost) all of them, so I can still remake them, but they took me so long!!

I'm all out of suggestions, you should add the Terra Armor and the Purified Swords to the main post. Idea for the sword names:

Pure Corruption Blade: Midnight's Fury

Pure Crimson Blade: Bane of the Gods

Pure Hallow Blade: 'insert mystical epic-y name here'

Pure Hell Blade: Inferno

luckily after about an hours of searching, I found the problem with my computer, its completely full! so, I have a flash drive, which I will put all of the pixel art on.. I'm still mad though

your computer is full? join the club.

wait, you cant, it's too full.:p

and again, love the new corruption sword sprite. it's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom