NPCs & Enemies hardmode ocean

61 chicken

Terrarian
the ocean is the only biome that doesn't get buffed when your enter hardmode, it needs tougher enemies, maybe stronger sharks or something,
idk its just a thought, tell me your opinion about it.

Nnnnnoooooo...?
Could you please add some deeeetail...?
Some smoshysmoshy deeeetail...?
Like what monsters and stuff? I still wouldn't support it except for maybe one new monster.

I think there should be a Mecha Shark or something like that. It opens its mechanical mouth to dispense little killer fish.

1)killer whale
2)larger jellyfish with more attack
3)sting rays
1. There are Orcas on Console, which I think are killer whales. Possibly add them to PC and make them stronger than Sharks.
2. How about something a bit like the Queen Jellyfish in Kit Brimhall's sig? Or a different coloured jellyfish (like red) that's stronger.
3. Sounds cool.

Oh! There should be different types of jelly fish that have different kinds of attack or effects on the player. Like slimes, maybe there needs to be a larger variety of jelly fish.
That and there needs to be more marine life in the ocean biome. Also, there should be some underwater seaweed, coral, sponge, ect.

I agree that the ocean needs to be buffed in hardmode so i support this idea. Also the ocean is not the only biome that does not get upgraded in hardmode btw.

Enemy Idea's:Turtles,Puffer Fish,Sting Ray and Electric Eel.

Back
Top Bottom