Weapons & Equip Hardmode Ores and Hammers [Sprites]

Hammers?

• Total voters
I like the sprites, and being able to have more hammers, but they don't seem that useful to me. I like what you did with the Pwnhammer itself though. The gap is too big and it does not look like a mighty "pwner".
Also, I'm pretty sure it is Altar and not Alter.

I'm surprised no one made this joke:

On a serious note, what about a spectre war hammer called "Ghost" (I'm not good at names), or has that been said? If so I don't pay attention

Here's the jackhammers. Will be adding the stats shortly.

7 cobalt jackhammer.png
8 Palladium jackhammer.png
9 Mythril jackhammer.png
10 Orichalcum jackhammer.png
11 Adamantite jackhammer.png
12 Titanium jackhammer.png

[EDIT] When I meant shortly, I meant after I’ve had some shut eye. Me is tired

Last edited:
New support Banner!

Hardmode Ore hammers.png

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hardmode-ores-and-hammers-sprites.8480/][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/hardmode-ore-hammers-png.28333/[/IMG][/URL]

Also, I'd love it is some of you helped me out with the jackhammer stats and any little tweaks to the current Warhammer stats.

Jackhammers should be faster but deal less damage, like the current relation between pickaxes and axes with drills and chainsaws. I don't have a lot of ideas though.

I remember someone talking about using the Molten Hamaxe to smash Altars. I don't see why this couldn't work. Well, yes I do. The big problem would be communicating to the player that the hamaxe can be used once Hardmode comes into play. Having flavor text that says "can be used to smash altars" would cause players to try and smash an altar before hardmode. The other option would be to have a chat message appear that states something to the tune of "The Demon/Crimson Altars lose their hold." But this would imply that inferior hammers can bust the altars as well.

Alternatively, we could change the Molten Hamaxe into a Battle Axe, and mod its stats accordingly. Which I think would be effective.

Didn't even look at the thread.
10/10 TERRARIA NEEDS THIS
The reason is that all of your suggestions are usually good, and we did need this. And I also haven't read the page yet. WIll soon and I am losing my mind typing in small text. It gives me a headache.

Also, I'd love it is some of you helped me out with the jackhammer stats and any little tweaks to the current Warhammer stats.
If we go by the chlorophyte tools, the jackhammer's damage between the drill (which does less damage) and the chainsaw (which does more damage), with knock-back that trumps them all and the rest of the comparable stats the same.

Back
Top Bottom