Weapons & Equip Hardmode Ores and Hammers [Sprites]

Hammers?

• Total voters
Hey Milt, what do you think about renaming the Hallowed Warhammer from the Pwnhammer to Mjiolnir, and naming the Jackhammer the Pwnhammer instead? It would fit with the theme set by Excalibur and (especially) Gungnir, and also solve our Jackhammer naming issue.

Oh, @Fortanono
Sounds good! I’ll edit those in when I get on PC (along with some stats)

But the Pwnhammer is a Hallowed hammer. Crafting these hammers would be a waste of ore since they don't provide anything.

Also, who even used hammers as weapon?

But the Pwnhammer is a Hallowed hammer. Crafting these hammers would be a waste of ore since they don't provide anything.

The Pwnhammer would be replaced with a weaker hammer called the Altar Crusher.

In response to your second question, Milt does. Well, Helena does.

These are weapon tools that provide more options. Warhammers do more damage than swords and have superior knockback at the cost of speed. When it comes to hardmode (especially at pre-mech) knockback is extremely helpful, and will keep most enemies such as armored skeletons and angry trappers (who are hardly effected by the Night's edge) at bay. As only two(?) cases of warhammers exist currently, I'll use the example of the War Axe of the Night vs. Light's Bane as The Breaker is on a different tier for some reason. The War Axe has both higher damage and knockback than the bane along with auto swing. This would allow it to tackle mobs that would normally be a bit risky with the light's bane due to it's shorter range, lack of autoswing, and lower knockback.

What I'm purposing here is that they should be an option, as they are in chlorophyte and demonite tier.

Also, reason for the pwnhammer change- it isn't worthy of the name, there are more fitting alternatives, there is no hallowed jack that fits currently.

Think the new Pwnhammer/Mjiolnir as a slower, but stronger Excalibur.

Needs jackhammers
Uhhmm...

index.php

Cobalt Jackhammer
Damage: 21
Power: 80%
Knockback: 3
Rarity:
Rarity_color_4.png

Use time: 15
index.php

Palladium Jackhammer
Damage: 23
Power: 83%
Knockback: 3.5
Rarity:
Rarity_color_4.png

index.php

Mythril Jackhammer
Damage: 25
Power: 83%
Rarity:
Rarity_color_4.png

index.php

Orichalcum Jackhammer
Damage: 26
Power: 85%
Knockback: 4
Rarity:
Rarity_color_4.png

index.php

Adamantite Jackhammer
Damage: 27.5
Power: 85%
Rarity:
Rarity_color_4.png

index.php

Titanium Jackhammer
Damage: 28
Power: 89%
Knockback: 5
Rarity:
Rarity_color_4.png

I love it all.

I saw the adamantite warhammer and thought

"Oh I've got to get my hands on that sexy mother*****r"

Then I saw the new Pwnhammer.
image.jpg
Oh sweet RNGesus I need this

Great idea! I have noticed a lack of hammers in game, this suggestion will fix that! By the way, when you mentioned the Pwnhammer being replaced with "Mjolnir", I kinda cried in laughter (not really, but inside, yes). The reference was "Marvelous"! ;) I support!

this is really sad, but with 200 hrs play time, more than double that on console i didn't realize that there wasn't hardmode ore hammers.....lol

Back
Top Bottom