Member-Run Project Harpy Raiders - A Game inspired by Terraria and its Mods!

Linx145

Terrarian

From the creator of Pinkymod,

TitleText.png

Pinkycloud discord: Join the Pinkycloud Discord Server!

Hi guys, Linx145 here. I've already shared about this game on my discord, but not yet on the forum,
so I decided that it is today that I will make an official post announcing this game!

StarcrestInsignia.png

tensions are rising. The HARPIES have stolen vital

technology from the SLIME ARMY, and the Slimes do not

take well to it. Under Chancellor REYKO, a strike team

is sent into the FLOATING ISLANDs,

home of the Harpies in an attempt to retrieve it,

though they too are captured. But perhaps not for long…

WELL, WHAT IS IT?
Harpy Raiders is an action adventure platform game focusing on smooth, dynamic all-directional combat and a bizarre storyline - the
only logical conclusion from years of writing my Terraria lore. It will be available on PC, Mac and Linux hopefully, with
console ports coming post-release assuming the game does well.

Currently, the game is in pre-pre-pre alpha. It will not be coming out for at least a few more years. I will be taking
the time to polish it as much as possible - far beyond that of Pinkymod, so that the player receives a fun
and complete experience :D

TRAILER AND DEMO TO COME SOON

(Outdated video footage)

slime_concept_art_draft_1.png
WeaponsConceptArt.jpg

Aircraft.jpg

morning.jpg

MainCrystographer.png
Trees1.png

STORY
In the epoch of 1.4, there exists many great races, organising themselves into Factions. Amongst them are the
Slime Army - a totalitarian dictatorship BASTION OF STRENGTH AND PROSPERITY organised around militarism and worship of the Lord Pinky. On the other hand,
the Harpy Empire - a literal sky-spanning conglomerate of bureaucracy and questionable competency sustained on the tireless work of
one familiar birdman (to those who played Pinkymod, that is), who goes uncredited and unthanked yet.

You play as Slime soldiers of the elite AEGIS specops unit, tasked with infiltrating the Floating Island home of the Harpies.
Along the way, you will fight and climb your way through obstacles and formidable foes.
Just remember, what you are doing is just.
Your military presence is welcomed - needed, even, to keep peace.
The Harpies are the bad guys. They struck first, stole tech from YOUR peaceful faction.

The question is, how far will you go?
involves proving that there is a demand for the game. So if you would so kindly just
tick those boxes (and maybe suggest a feature or two), I'll greatly appreciate it!

I will periodically update this thread with news, but I may forget from time to time. If you're interested, do join my discord server, or join my mailing list. Emails will be kept strictly confidential and please don't feel pressured to sign up. I'll remove the survey link if staff are unhappy with it.

-Linx145.​

Top Bottom