Has anybody ever thought of putting Terraria into Vrchat?

To my knowledge there's no pre-existing models outside of a few people doing 3D renders of certain bosses for fun, so no.

While environments would be among the "easiest" to make (you can easily create skyboxes out of the backgrounds), you'll run into a weird overlap with Minecraft where you'll be in a voxel environment created out of 16-bit looking textures.

The sheer size difference of a Terraria block vs a Minecraft block would mean you'd have to scale the environment up as well, which could look pretty bad depending on how it's done.

I don't see it working as well in VRChat as other game assets would, ESPECIALLY since you need to create them from scratch, but the thought of someone running around chatting as the Wall of Flesh or Moon Lord is hilarious.

To my knowledge there's no pre-existing models outside of a few people doing 3D renders of certain bosses for fun, so no.

While environments would be among the "easiest" to make (you can easily create skyboxes out of the backgrounds), you'll run into a weird overlap with Minecraft where you'll be in a voxel environment created out of 16-bit looking textures.

The sheer size difference of a Terraria block vs a Minecraft block would mean you'd have to scale the environment up as well, which could look pretty bad depending on how it's done.

I don't see it working as well in VRChat as other game assets would, ESPECIALLY since you need to create them from scratch, but the thought of someone running around chatting as the Wall of Flesh or Moon Lord is hilarious.

Alright Thanks!

there is avatars of skeletron, eye of cthulhu and moon lord, but not rlly any others, rlly wish for wall of flesh

Back
Top Bottom