Mobile Has anyone else got a "Turtle Shell?"

NLipcar

Terrarian
I got one yesterday as a drop from a Giant Tortoise, so I was surprised because I had no idea there was Turtle Armour on IOS. So I read the wiki and found its a 5.88% drop chance.
Has anyone else come across this?
IMG_0631.PNG IMG_0632.PNG IMG_0633.PNG IMG_0634.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0633.PNG
    IMG_0633.PNG
    427 KB · Views: 12,086
Because I knew the original recipe was not available for IOS, so I assumed there was no Turtle Armour.

Yes as others stated it is new with the update. I got enough to make the turtle armor also. I have 2/3 of the dragon armor crafted but I need 2 more souls of blight and I have an issue finding souls of night to craft the proper summoning items. It seems like my kindle version is bugged because I have so many souls of light I don't know what to do with them but the souls of night seem to drop about 90% less often. And yes I have spent quite a bit of time in the corruption trying to farm them....

Forget the spawn rates, how do you get enough chlorophyte? From what I've seen, chlorophyte doesn't grow at all or just very slowly

The chloropyte ore grows about 1 per few minutes,and can only have certain amount in a certain amount of blocks...I go to my jungle every few often to get chloropyhte. I have 4 full stacks,along with most chloropyte items.

I got one. i want to use it to get the 'beetle armor' (at least the helmet... for vanity slot).... then found out the 'beetle armor' isnt in the mobile version!!!!

I want Turtle Armor, but DAAYYYYYUUUUMMM TURTLES YOU SCURRY! They can spin into me without warning and just EAT my health sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom