Portfolio/Multi-Topic Haunted Battalion [Event]

Can you post a screen of what it is showing you?

Could be related to the 60m limit on title edits

This is a really nice, well thought out idea. I saw a few ideas in its developing stage but never really sat down and read it in its entirety. I really like it! The frost legion could use a halloween counterpart.

Can you post a screen of what it is showing you?

Could be related to the 60m limit on title edits
Capture 1.PNG
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 4.PNG

Yeah, it's the 1h limit on title edits. Not a bug, it's related to the added title edit feature we added in October

I'll add one for you if needed.

Just one problem, Warp sheild penalty is unfair. Warp Sheild, I can last about 25 seconds, let's not let my Mana come back, oh joy.

How's the mod going @Olof Almqvist?

Ohh.. I thought @Pumpking told you!

Ive stopped all my development because of family matters.

Im terribly sorry mate, but i took a pause in my development and coding. But if you need help with some codes that you can't figure out just pm me! Now im just learning some advanced coding and thinking of starting some project in c++. ( That is just a dream xD )

Im so sorr yif i let you guys down.

I will be back tho!
[DOUBLEPOST=1419775098][/DOUBLEPOST]@Zemmy6 Also mate the portal, Remove the Spiral thing and just do shades in it, it whould look more "Pro" ;) Just giving a tip mate :)

Im terribly sorry mate, but i took a pause in my development and coding. But if you need help with some codes that you can't figure out just pm me! Now im just learning some advanced coding and thinking of starting some project in c++. ( That is just a dream xD )

I will be back tho!
[DOUBLEPOST=1419775098][/DOUBLEPOST]@Zemmy6 Also mate the portal, Remove the Spiral thing and just do shades in it, it whould look more "Pro" ;) Just giving a tip mate :)
I forgot to tell them. :(
I'm completely ok with you not doing it now. I understand your situation.

I will be back tho!
Oh, cool :p. As for the sprites I havent even nearly had a chance to get on my computer so it wont be changed for a while. Also, next to my name on the warp sheild it says image @Pumpking

Back
Top Bottom