Portfolio/Multi-Topic Haunted Battalion [Event]

not that i dislike this in any way, but if they were to add more holiday content I'd prefer something not already covered getting the attention honestly
(my comment is prettymuch 100% irrelevant to this thread and should be skipped past)

I honestly support this. But there is one problem. THEN VALENTINE'S DAY NEEDS TO HAVE 2 EVENTS XDDDDDD XDDDDDD XDDDDDD XDDDDDD And then Christmas basicially has 3: Santa, Frost Legion, and Frost Moon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434903065,1434902858][/DOUBLEPOST]And then Easter. But I support this. Now how do I use these new-fangled signature devices....

I honestly support this. But there is one problem. THEN VALENTINE'S DAY NEEDS TO HAVE 2 EVENTS XDDDDDD XDDDDDD XDDDDDD XDDDDDD And then Christmas basicially has 3: Santa, Frost Legion, and Frost Moon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434903065,1434902858][/DOUBLEPOST]And then Easter. But I support this. Now how do I use these new-fangled signature devices....
Thank you for your enthusiasm.
It should be there when you click on profile, or at least, the link to your signature.

Back
Top Bottom