Have you ever had a crazy coincidence that you thought was a normal game mechanic?

I'm pretty new to Terraria and a couple of weeks ago I was trying to get to the height limit. But just as I crossed the 900 height mark, I saw a message in chat saying the Eye of Cthulhu had spawned. It knocked me out of the pillar and when I placed a block to save myself, it was too late and I died of fall damage (this was before I had Spectre Boots). I thought going over 900 spawned it until I read the wiki

One time on a multiplayer server I summoned the Eye Of Cthulhu. After hitting it a few times, it flew into the sky and disappeared. At the time I thought there was a chance it could just leave, but I’m pretty sure now that that’s not how it works.
On a similar note, my friend found an empty sky city directly above where I fought the EOC.

One time on a multiplayer server I summoned the Eye Of Cthulhu. After hitting it a few times, it flew into the sky and disappeared. At the time I thought there was a chance it could just leave, but I’m pretty sure now that that’s not how it works.
On a similar note, my friend found an empty sky city directly above where I fought the EOC.
Did you run away from it a little bit

I'm pretty new to Terraria and a couple of weeks ago I was trying to get to the height limit. But just as I crossed the 900 height mark, I saw a message in chat saying the Eye of Cthulhu had spawned. It knocked me out of the pillar and when I placed a block to save myself, it was too late and I died of fall damage (this was before I had Spectre Boots). I thought going over 900 spawned it until I read the wiki
My first time killing a Nimbus Cloud dropped a Nimbus Rod. I thought they were a guaranteed drop.

Not related to Terraria, but in Caveblazers, I had once finally reached the Final Boss, and died at it's second stage.

Then, after my defeat, I got an archievment called "Keep Trying".
I found that a funny motivation towards the final boss. But it was actually a archievment for dying 100 times in total.

Back
Top Bottom