Have you ever wanted something in the game, but never suggested it, and it got added?

GoldenTerrabyte

Empress of Light
The title says it all. Has anyone had this? And if so, what was it?

As for me, I actually haven't had this, but I'm curious if other people have.

The title says it all. Has anyone had this? And if so, what was it?

As for me, I actually haven't had this, but I'm curious if other people have.

I've always wished that there was a melee weapon that would go through solid walls.

Hello, Solar Eruption! Oh-so-glad to meet you!

I wanted a new bow (I love bows) that shot a ton of arrows at the same time, thought of an idea for it, etc. Month later, the Tsunami got released. It was everything I would have suggested.

.. then we got the overhyped Phantasm. I still like the Tsunami more. It's prettier.

1. An actual final boss, since before 1.3 all we had were Skeletron Prime (kind of) in 1.1, the Golem in early 1.2, and Duke Fishron in late 1.2. None of them really felt enough like a final boss.
2. For the SDMG to actually be added in. Seriously, you have no idea how long I was looking around for a way to get that thing as soon as I found out about its existence. Then I found out it wasn't available when it was originally added.
3. Better stuff from fishing. Most of the pre-1.3 fishing loot didn't really feel like it was worth the time, but now we get really useful items and good weapons from fishing instead of just ores and better fishing equipment.

1. An actual final boss, since before 1.3 all we had were Skeletron Prime (kind of) in 1.1, the Golem in early 1.2, and Duke Fishron in late 1.2. None of them really felt enough like a final boss.
2. For the SDMG to actually be added in. Seriously, you have no idea how long I was looking around for a way to get that thing as soon as I found out about its existence. Then I found out it wasn't available when it was originally added.
3. Better stuff from fishing. Most of the pre-1.3 fishing loot didn't really feel like it was worth the time, but now we get really useful items and good weapons from fishing instead of just ores and better fishing equipment.

While I like the Bladetongue and even the Toxikarp ain't too bad (I killed Skelly Prime with JUST the Toxikarp, that took some doing LOL), I wish they would have went further with the fishing items.

Though it is surely better than late 1.2 where all you'd get were ores and better fishing items lol.

At least the potions are cool.

While I like the Bladetongue and even the Toxikarp ain't too bad (I killed Skelly Prime with JUST the Toxikarp, that took some doing LOL), I wish they would have went further with the fishing items.

Though it is surely better than late 1.2 where all you'd get were ores and better fishing items lol.

At least the potions are cool.

Tbh, there should have been a Jungle fishing weapon as well as a sword for fishing in the Corruption.

We had the Seedler in the Jungle, but they put it on Plantera's drop table a while later..

Reaper Sclythe?

... I suppose it feels like a magic weapon but its meele.

It took me forever to get one of those (I had a Solar Eruption first), and in the days of 1.2, it was incredibly rare to boot, if you're talking about that Scythe from Solar Eclipse.

I've seen probably 10 Eclipses in 1.2 days, and not 1 scythe.

Having an official Final Boss was something I always wanted to see, but never made a suggestion for it. It seems that this is shared with a few other posters here. Which made 1.3 even more incredible when it included this Final Boss.

I think seeing more types of hooks similar to the Ivy Whip was also something I always wanted to see in the game ever since 1.1. and 1.3 introduces a ton of them to make upgrading one's hook a fun process throughout Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode.

Auto doors... Console version. You walk up to a door and it opens when you walk through it. I only noticed this when my uncle played it.

XBox controller for the PC version. I mentioned it but didn't think it likely to be added so I didn't "ask for it." And lo! There was an annunciation, and it was good.

Back
Top Bottom