PC Haveing succsesfull servers with freinds

Kingpotato

Terrarian
ONE MANS TRASH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE.
(Create a room with chests and put items you dont want in the chests)
1. All chest room chests are fair game put stuff you dont want in these chests instead of garbaging them.
2. Put items of value in chests at your own risk all items you want to keep just you belong in your invintory or piggy banks.
SOLUTION: if you have some items of value and u are gona die ex. 30 gold coins make shure you have a money trough.

I WANT TO FIGHT A BOSS!
1. If you want to fight a boss make shure both players are ok with it and prepaired
2. If you want to fight solo skip part 1 but do it away from people and only fight preavacly fought bosses.
3. If you are a squad follow step 1 and you can fight any boss.

WHO GETS WHAT LOOT FROM A BOSS?
1. If it is a material to make bars ex. Demonite bars. The pearson with worst defence and atack gets it.
2. what if it is a pet the player that gets it is the player with no pet or player with the worse gear
3. how do i split money first you empty your money into your piggy banks all of it. Then after the battle you split it evenly even the mony from the trip there.

WHAT DO I DO WHEN SOME ONE HAS A ITEM I WANT TO KEEP
1. Sory the only way is to trade it from them or buy it from someone or ask and hope they have a heart.

I FOUND A HEART CRYSTAL WHO GETS IT.
1. the pearson with the least hearts gets it.
2. what if i find 2 crystals you give one to the pearson with the least hearts then use the other one for your selves.
3.these apply with mana 2

I FOUND A CHEST UNDERGROUND
1. Take 1 or 2 items for your selves and as many potions you want
2. Bring back at least 1 item your freind might like and give it to them.

MY PIGGY BANK ISNT ENOUGH STORAGE.
1. Buy a safe too it works like a piggy bank but is separate from the piggy bank
2. Or you can place valuables in chests and trust me Mwa ha ha ha

BOMBS
1. I dont know about you but i love playing with bombs limit the explosives to under ground.
2. You can use grenades any were though.

ITS JUST A PRANK.
1. We all love good pranks like swapping the drinking water with toliet watter but thats besides the point. Prank traps are aloud.
2. Explocives must be under ground.
3. Any dart traps or enemy spawns/statues must be inable to harm npcs.

TREES
1. there not unlimited plant the acorns to the requirements in this link.

ONE MANS TRASH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE.
(Create a room with chests and put items you dont want in the chests)
1. All chest room chests are fair game put stuff you dont want in these chests instead of garbaging them.
2. Put items of value in chests at your own risk all items you want to keep just you belong in your invintory or piggy banks.
SOLUTION: if you have some items of value and u are gona die ex. 30 gold coins make shure you have a money trough.

I WANT TO FIGHT A BOSS!
1. If you want to fight a boss make shure both players are ok with it and prepaired
2. If you want to fight solo skip part 1 but do it away from people and only fight preavacly fought bosses.
3. If you are a squad follow step 1 and you can fight any boss.

WHO GETS WHAT LOOT FROM A BOSS?
1. If it is a material to make bars ex. Demonite bars. The pearson with worst defence and atack gets it.
2. what if it is a pet the player that gets it is the player with no pet or player with the worse gear
3. how do i split money first you empty your money into your piggy banks all of it. Then after the battle you split it evenly even the mony from the trip there.

WHAT DO I DO WHEN SOME ONE HAS A ITEM I WANT TO KEEP
1. Sory the only way is to trade it from them or buy it from someone or ask and hope they have a heart.

I FOUND A HEART CRYSTAL WHO GETS IT.
1. the pearson with the least hearts gets it.
2. what if i find 2 crystals you give one to the pearson with the least hearts then use the other one for your selves.
3.these apply with mana 2

I FOUND A CHEST UNDERGROUND
1. Take 1 or 2 items for your selves and as many potions you want
2. Bring back at least 1 item your freind might like and give it to them.

MY PIGGY BANK ISNT ENOUGH STORAGE.
1. Buy a safe too it works like a piggy bank but is separate from the piggy bank
2. Or you can place valuables in chests and trust me Mwa ha ha ha

BOMBS
1. I dont know about you but i love playing with bombs limit the explosives to under ground.
2. You can use grenades any were though.

ITS JUST A PRANK.
1. We all love good pranks like swapping the drinking water with toliet watter but thats besides the point. Prank traps are aloud.
2. Explocives must be under ground.
3. Any dart traps or enemy spawns/statues must be inable to harm npcs.

TREES
1. there not unlimited plant the acorns to the requirements in this link.
Hi there @Kingpotato, welcome to the forums. `:)

I'm a little confused by your post. Are these suggestions and guidelines that you think server owners and players playing on a server should do for a good game experience?

ok don't say that and we have a private chat this thread is for questions about how to keep a nice server and reference for rules for a helpful server no chit chat

I almost got in trouble for that i mean chit chat is what i almost got in trouble for

Back
Top Bottom