Console Haven't played in 2 years, looking for update details.

melloman82

Terrarian
Hi everyone, I haven't played since winter of 2015 and am starting over from scratch as I have made the transition from xbox over to Playstation. Could someone highlight the updates console has gotten since then for me? I'd greatly appreciate. I've missed alot and information is strewn all over the internet about PC version but I haven't seen any recent about consoles. Thank you so much!

Hello Melloman,

To summarize most of the info about the updates for the Console Versions since 2015, PIpeworks Studio is developing for the Console versions instead of Engine now, Xbox One and PS4 have the 1.3 Update now. The Mobile versions and the Nintendo Switch will get the 1.3 update at a later time, and previous generation consoles such as Xbox360/PS3 will remain on 1.2.4 and not receive the 1.3 update.

The latest update news for the newest patch can be found here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-ps4-xbox-one-patch-available-now.67891/

Auroa’s right. If you ask me, (but only if you have a new generation system) you came back at a good time. (Except the bugs of course...)

Back
Top Bottom