Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Controller (please specify type)
I have been working through this for the last two hours or so and it has come up somewhat fruitless. The game will not launch past the initial screen blackout from starting the game. I have found when changing game volume from 1.0 to 0.0 that the screen will get to the RE-LOGIC screen for a short moment before crashing again, though I would prefer to not have to do that unless absolutely necessary. I did turn on error logging and got this:

Error Logging Enabled.
Resolution changed to: 1440x900.
================
1/26/2021 10:28:12 PM: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 1 [Main Thread]
Culture: en-US
Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
================
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Corsair RGB not supported. (Can be disabled via Config.json)
================
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: LogitechGSDK failed to initialize.
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.LogitechDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Logitech RGB not supported. (Can be disabled via Config.json)

I have not been able to find the necessary settings in order to stop these errors (And to my knowledge, there shouldn't be any Razer products in my PC build, Most of my build is MSI) If anyone can point out what exactly caused the game to not function, and how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Also as far as file verification goes, I had issues at first, but restarting has resolved it, for little to change.
Terraria Version: (Should be) 1.4.1.2
Controller setup: Rock Candy Xbox 360 controller.

i'm having the same problem as you. I am able to load the game but can only get to the black screen that you talked about. i have even contacted re-logic and have not gotten a response to this day, and it has been almost a week
Screenshot 2021-01-24 155644.png

I have been working through this for the last two hours or so and it has come up somewhat fruitless. The game will not launch past the initial screen blackout from starting the game. I have found when changing game volume from 1.0 to 0.0 that the screen will get to the RE-LOGIC screen for a short moment before crashing again, though I would prefer to not have to do that unless absolutely necessary. I did turn on error logging and got this:

Error Logging Enabled.
Resolution changed to: 1440x900.
================
Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
================

Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
================
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Corsair RGB not supported. (Can be disabled via Config.json)
================
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: LogitechGSDK failed to initialize.
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.LogitechDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Logitech RGB not supported. (Can be disabled via Config.json)

I have not been able to find the necessary settings in order to stop these errors (And to my knowledge, there shouldn't be any Razer products in my PC build, Most of my build is MSI) If anyone can point out what exactly caused the game to not function, and how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Also as far as file verification goes, I had issues at first, but restarting has resolved it, for little to change.
Terraria Version: (Should be) 1.4.1.2
Controller setup: Rock Candy Xbox 360 controller.
i have found out the problem from another post. I will do my best to explain what to do. What you want to do is go into my documents, then go to my games, then find a file called config.json and delete the whole file. what that does is makes it so the audio for the game does not start up right away, but you will still have audio in the game. I hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom