Having issues with transferring character and world from PS3

Enderboi

Spazmatism
So just recently I got Terraria for my Playstation Vita and I want to transfer my character from the PS3 edition to my PSVita but upon attempt to transfer from the cloud it says "Corrupted character data was found and has been deleted", And for the world, "No data available in the cloud." I tried other things such as using multiplayer to give the items to my player on the PSVita. I used my own PSN account and a different one but the invite was never received and the world did not show up in "Join Game". I also tried transferring the files directly using a USB connected to the PS3 system and my Vita, but there was no option to copy game save data for the PS3 game. If anyone can help me by playing multiplayer with me and helping to get my characters items to my Vita version, that would be amazing. Thank you to all who have spent your time to read my issue and thank you even more so if you are willing to help.

Edit: I figured out why it wasn't working, but if you want to play with me I'm still open :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom