tModLoader Having problems adding reference to new tModLoader.exe file to Visual Studio.

DatScoot シ

Terrarian
Hi there, after tModLoader became an official Terraria mod on Steam, my Visual Studio mod project seems to have broken and not recognize any tModLoader specific methods and namespaces. Before I had to add a reference to the old tModLoader file and it would work when I added 'using Terraria.ModLoader', but this doesn't seem to work anymore, and adding a reference to the new tModLoader.exe file doesn't seem to fix the problem. I have no idea how I am supposed to add a reference to the new file and make Visual Studio recognize all these keywords again. Any help is appreciated :)

I've been doing that, but it didn't fix anything. Can you tell me if adding 'using Terraria.ModLoader;' to the top of any class is still a thing? Or is it something entirely else now?

heheh, so I might be 2 years late to this conversation, but I recently got into the hobby of coding and I love it, but I'm having the same issue and I cannot find out how to enable the "pre-guess coding" thing and I've tried looking for a project/solution in the Scourcemod File, is this a 1.4 thing? It's just frustrating for me personally because I cannot stress this enough, I have looked FOR HOURS, asking the same question, phrasing it differently, asking similar questions, looked in youtube, google, countless social medias. I CAN'T FIND ANYBODY WITH THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENABLE THIS.

Back
Top Bottom