Having trouble making custom Pets

Bonnie :3

Terrarian
So I have gotten coding sources for pet buffs, pet items, and pet projectiles, and when I build my mod on the mod browser, there are no errors that show up, but when the mods load themselves this error pops up

[15:36:19] [21/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading UltraVaniySets
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Missing mod: UltraVanitySets/Items/CorgiCrown
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.GetTexture(String name) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 82
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.AutoStaticDefaults() in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModItem.cs:line 176
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModInternals.cs:line 122
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_1(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 367
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 402
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 366
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 138

It looks as if you're missing a file there, try checking that all your file references lead somewhere
EDIT: got ninja'd

Yea I have the png file where it should be yet the game doesn't pick it up.
This is the png file for the Item I have
CorgiCrown.png

And below is the code for it

Attachments

• CorgiCrown.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 79
Here is the screenshot, could be because its in with all my vanity item sets?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    79.3 KB · Views: 48
OMG ITS WORKING... how the heck did I not see that >.> Have I been coding with my vanity sets saying UltraVaniySets the whole time?

Back
Top Bottom