tModLoader Having trouble with world generating

HarmlessBleach

Terrarian
So, I've been wanting to start a Calamity mod world with a few other small mods.
I made the world, and when the world finished generating and stuff, it came up with this:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean addToList)
at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.SafeSquareTileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.AbyssIsland(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 sizeMin, Int32 sizeMax, Int32 sizeMin2, Int32 sizeMax2, Boolean hasChest, Boolean hasTenebris, Boolean isVoid)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__6(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

The mods I'm using are
Calamity, Unleveled Mod, Leveled Mod SuperQuickRespawn, Health and Mana from Bosses, Item Checklist, Cencus (Town NPC Checklist), Where's My Items, No More Tombs,
Which Mod Is This From, HERO's Mod, Wing Slot, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Recipe Browser, AlchemistNPC, and Boss Checklist.

Back
Top Bottom