Hawkster's Pixels!

Alabaster

Skeletron Prime
I have been sporadically doing pixelart for over a year, and whilst I am nowhere near as dedicated in spriting as some of the awesome spriting folk that can be found around here, I would like to show you some of my sprites: hopefully you wil enjoy them or at least tell me how woefully awful they are.
(Note: some of these may be hard to see on the Jungle background, which I use, so try different themes if you can't see all of them).
amidiASS.png
ammo.png
bigwip.png
CRIM.png
damage mk.2.png
goblin set.png
handee.png
lovely wip.png
original grabber.png
scary blade2.png
shameless_rip.png
shlroro2.png
starbounder.png
vulture mk.6.png
worst ever7.png
man vs superman.png
sdg.png

Last edited:
This is pretty good, but the biggest tip I give you is to use paint.net or something but NOT MS PAINT. Transparency is the #1 thing needed in sprites. Other than that, these are some pretty nice sprites!

I do use Paint.net, but I don't know how to remove backgrounds. Please tell me if you know, and I will rectify this.

Oh, I thought paint.net auto-did it. I am no major spriter but GIMP would probably work. I am sure @Frous could tell you how to use paint.net though with transparency.

Oh hi! I'm back, after long last.
TurtleKinparison.png
I made this Turtle armor a few months ago, and since then I have reshaded it. Which has the best shading, and can you guess which was the first version?

I like all of this. I can help you with Paint.net if you want, but ye sprites are good sir.

Kinas Confirms!

bigwip.png
worst ever7.png
amidiASS.png
vulture mk.6.png
CRIM.png
damage mk.2.png
goblin set.png
lovely wip.png
shameless_rip.png
shlroro2.png
sward.png
ammo.png
hovercraft.png
Here's some new things from me!
I think I've improved somewhat; feel free to criticize or request!
(As always with sprites, backgrounds may be an issue so you might need to pick around with themes to see some sprites fully.)

Back
Top Bottom