NPCs & Enemies Head of Cthulhu Boss

by far my most favorite suggestion ever.

please add a yes/no thing for this so everyone can say yes

..and you might wanna re-sprite the mask, because it'd be like one of the coolest masks if it was smaller

Woah dude, the spriting is amazing, looks like it came straight out of the game itself. <3

Also, dont complain about me 'necroposting', im only being helpful. So before any people who get annoyed about people posting late,
Think about how that person feels to lose their account for commenting late because you got angry for no reason, think about other people before you think about your pet peeves.

Last edited:
Woah dude, the spriting is amazing, looks like it came straight out of the game itself.

Also, dont complain about me 'necroposting', im only being helpful. So before any people who get annoyed about people posting late,
Think about how that person feels to lose their account for commenting late because you got angry for no reason, think about other people before you think about your pet peeves.
Actually, I'm curious about how you know about necroposting, if you joined the forums just yesterday. There are still people who have been members for more than one year and still don't know about it being "wrong".

Actually, I'm curious about how you know about necroposting, if you joined the forums just yesterday. There are still people who have been members for more than one year and still don't know about it being "wrong".
I've been on scratch and reddit for a long time, trust me, ive seen how people complain and whine about it. I know what necroposting is, and another thing, can people stop targeting me/pointing out ive been on a site for a little amount of time? I just got back into terraria, and decided to join this site.

Also, its more worse to bully people over doing a post late because you have a problem with them, stop bullying over late posts, its not like most of them do that on purpose, its unfair to bully people for having a young account, or so called "necroposting", it should be against rules to bully/hate people over being late or having a young account. Dont flex your account age, and dont bully people over posting late. If this sounded rude, it was not meant to be rude in any way.

I've been on scratch and reddit for a long time, trust me, ive seen how people complain and whine about it. I know what necroposting is, and another thing, can people stop targeting me/pointing out ive been on a site for a little amount of time? I just got back into terraria, and decided to join this site.

Also, its more worse to bully people over doing a post late because you have a problem with them, stop bullying over late posts, its not like most of them do that on purpose, its unfair to bully people for having a young account, or so called "necroposting", it should be against rules to bully/hate people over being late or having a young account. Dont flex your account age, and dont bully people over posting late. If this sounded rude, it was not meant to be rude in any way.
Whoa, calm down dude, I don't mean to bother you in any way or bully you for having a young account. Sorry for that, but generally people who make new accounts are also new to the game and ask really basic things about the game and also do some things that are not conform to the rules.
But, again, sorry.

Whoa, calm down dude, I don't mean to bother you in any way or bully you for having a young account. Sorry for that, but generally people who make new accounts are also new to the game and ask really basic things about the game and also do some things that are not conform to the rules.
But, again, sorry.
Oh, sorry, i got on the defensive, literally everyone i see on a social media platform, usually bullies or roasts me for having a young account.
Also, ive been a terraria fan since 2014, i know lots about this game.

Oh, sorry, i got on the defensive, literally everyone i see on a social media platform, usually bullies or roasts me for having a young account.
Also, ive been a terraria fan since 2014, i know lots about this game.
Ok man.
I am a fan of Terraria since 2014 too! I started playing the demo version for mobile in that year and I was only 12 years old! now I'm 20.

Back
Top Bottom