NPCs & Enemies Head of Cthulhu Boss

This whole post really is closed. There's that new boss Moon Lord that's basically Cthulhu and already added in the game.
I didn't help at all with this idea. :D
And even if Moon Lord might not be Cthulhu,
MY IDEA IS UDDER CRAP AND SHOULDNT EXIST COMPARED TO 1.3
So stop supporting this bologna.

This whole post really is closed. There's that new boss Moon Lord that's basically Cthulhu and already added in the game.
If that's the case, then you can have a moderator lock the thread by reporting the main post.

No, it's fine! if the Moon Lord isn't Cthulhu then your idea will fit. Use the final boss as inspiration to change the sprite, also that's probably not Cthulhu. He has all his eyes and a brain.

No, it's fine! if the Moon Lord isn't Cthulhu then your idea will fit. Use the final boss as inspiration to change the sprite, also that's probably not Cthulhu. He has all his eyes and a brain.
I believe that Cenx said somewhere (on her profile, I think) that the Moon Lord is Cthulhu's cousin.

EDIT: I was completely wrong. The Moon Lord is apparently Cthulhu's brother, and Cenx revealed this in a livestream.

Last edited:
I believe that Cenx said somewhere (on her profile, I think) that the Moon Lord is Cthulhu's cousin.

EDIT: I was completely wrong. The Moon Lord is apparently Cthulhu's brother, and Cenx revealed this in a livestream.
Why am I okay with this more than it being Cthulhu himself.

Back
Top Bottom