WIP Headquarter Progression ^^

Luziferstochter

Terrarian
So I started a new playthrough a few week ago and downloaded a couple of modsto spice some things up ^^

I don´t have enough time too really play it, so I finally started to build on my Headquarter/Main Base like last Week. I wanted to try something different and decided to build it underground in the snow biom. It is yet still a WIP (Work-In-Progress) and I think It´ll be for a long period of time so I thought it would be fun to start a Thread and post about my ´Progression´.
I myself am gonna say that I´m not the best builder but I always try my best. I also don´t really know if someone on here is interested to see my ´Base Progression´ but if you are then I´m always here for some ideas and suggestions ^^
Btw: English is not my first language, as you can see, so I´m sorry for any mistakes I make :D

Capture 2019-02-23 20_45_53.png

This was my main idea of the base: I started to build a simple house out of boreal wood and some mudstone. Then I started to decorate the interior and added a trapdoor in the middle of the floor. After that I liked the idea to make the house look ´destroyed´and left alone for a long period of time and started digging underground to make a secret base under the unsuspicious looking house. I used marble blocks because I did not show any interest in them and haven´t used them at all, so I wanted to try something new and I think it worked out.

Capture 2019-02-26 20_28_06.png

I finished the ´´´Entrance´´´ (1st Floor) to the underground base which has no use at all. Maybe it´ll change with time but for now I just wanted to give it some kind of ´style´. I digged out another layer (2nd Floor) and made a NPC-Hotel Floor out of it. I´m going to make some more room as I will progress in my world and maybe even change the look of it all, idk.​

How did you manage the pillars? I don't recognize that block. And how did you manage to get those floating chandeliers? It looks neat, though I can't say I like the practice of keeping NPCs in prison cells.

Back
Top Bottom