tModLoader Healing Heart Crystal

Arαchnight

Terrarian
Thank you so much guys, we hit over 11K Downloads !!!
  1. Introduction
  2. In-game Situation
  3. Download

Introduction

Hello Terrarians, :happy:

As new modder in this amazing game, I'd like to introduce my first mod :

The Heart Crystal Regen Mod Healing Heart Crystal Mod

It allows you to restore entirely your health with a life crystal. You must have your max life greater than 400 to regen, otherwise the life crystal will just increase your max life.

Situation

Here is the situation :

20170426180211_1.jpg

As you can see I only have 100 HPs. If I take damages and try to use a heart, I'll increase my maximum life until I reach 400 HPs:

20170426180217_1.jpg

20170426180220_1.jpg

20170426180256_1.jpg

Ok, now, I can hurt myself and use a heart to heal me :

20170426180305_1.jpg

Let the magic begin :eek: :

20170426180308_1.jpg

Tadaaaaaaaa. Oh, as you can see I cannot use more than one life crystal at the same time.

20170426180317_1.jpg

Download

You can download it directly in-game using the TModLoader ModBrowser

And voilà, I hope you'll find this little mod useful :)

That's my first post, please be indulgent guys ;)

Last edited:
Seems like something that should be in vanilla, really useful! Lol at first when i saw this i thought it was a mod that regenerates heart crystals underground.

Thanks NuovaPrime :)
Yes I decided to mod it because I was annoyed by seeing these guys everywhere (I know we can craft lanterns but ... it's small regen)
Yeah you're right the name does not really fit thought xD

(Sorry, My english isn't perfect :/ )

Thanks NuovaPrime :)
Yes I decided to mod it because I was annoyed by seeing these guys everywhere (I know we can craft lanterns but ... it's small regen)
Yeah you're right the name does not really fit thought xD

(Sorry, My english isn't perfect :/ )
Maybe the Regenerative Heart Crystals mod would be a better name, in my opinion.
[doublepost=1493248574,1493248404][/doublepost]Also this mod should be in either Works in Progress or Released, ill ask the staff to move it for you.

Hello Arachnight,

As noted, because your Thread contains your Mod that is complete and ready to be released, we have moved it to the Released Section in the Mod section of the Forums.

The General Mod Discussion Section is mainly for discussion of mods in general or help on mods rather than holding the mods themselves. If your mod is not finished yet, we can still move it for you to the works in progress section.

It looks like an interesting Mod you have. The idea of using Life Crystals to regenerate life is interesting! You may send a PM if you have any questions about this or the Forums in general.

Maybe the Regenerative Heart Crystals mod would be a better name, in my opinion.
[doublepost=1493248574,1493248404][/doublepost]Also this mod should be in either Works in Progress or Released, ill ask the staff to move it for you.

I'll change as soon as possible.

Hello Arachnight,

As noted, because your Thread contains your Mod that is complete and ready to be released, we have moved it to the Released Section in the Mod section of the Forums.

The General Mod Discussion Section is mainly for discussion of mods in general or help on mods rather than holding the mods themselves. If your mod is not finished yet, we can still move it for you to the works in progress section.

It looks like an interesting Mod you have. The idea of using Life Crystals to regenerate life is interesting! You may send a PM if you have any questions about this or the Forums in general.

Oh I'm sorry I thought I was on this section (I used the history browser to go there....) Thank you for moving the thread.

Back
Top Bottom