Texture Pack Heart Crystal to Heart Container [TLOZ] Texture Pack

How good do you think I got the editing of these textures?

• Excellent

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Passable

• Something poor

• Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J3susGam3r

Terrarian
:DHello, good morning or good afternoon community of Terraria.:D

PicsArt_01-04-01.45.30.png

I think this will be the first time that I will publish a content created by myself and in my case a "Textures Pack".
For being my first time, this time it occurred to me to make a small modification to the Item [Crystal Heart], and what I did was simply modify the Item adding the appearance of a [Heart Container] of the game of The Legend of Zelda (more specifically from the Skywards Sword).

The [Texture Pack] file contains the "Item" and "Tile" file, which will change the appearance of the Item in the inventory and the Block.

[Texture Pack.zip]

I hope that the texture does not have any error since at least to make the animation when the Crystal shines because I do not know if I have escaped some other pixel out there.
You can see here some of the Screenshots in Game for a small Preview of how it is already modified.

How to install:
1.-Download the file and place it in the folder of [Documents> My Games> Terraria]
2.-Locate and Open the file called [config.json]
Captura de pantalla (12).png

3.- Once the file of [congif.json] is open, locate a section called "UseExperimentalFeatures" and this will have the ending in "false" (by default), change the term to "true" as in the image.
Captura de pantalla (10).png

With this done the game will allow us to use the texture without any problem as long as we have changed those digits.

[Without Texture: Crystal Heart]
Without Texture.gif

[With Texture: Heart Container]
With Texture.gif

[Item without Texture: Crystal Heart]
Captura de pantalla (8).png

[Item with Texture: Heart Container]

[Item in use: Heart Container]
Capture 2019-01-02 14_30_03.png

[Item in use: Crystal Heart]​
If you want to use these files with others simply put them together in the Texture Pack file.zip > Images folder

At least I consider this to be my property since I was the one who did the [Edit] so I would appreciate it if you did not try to "steal" this little modification that I take a lot of effort to do and that the truth is one of my most complicated and better done than I have.

In the case that there is something similar I hope you understand that I did this in my own way and I have not edited the own files of another author since at least the file I did was based on images from the same game [TLOZ] on the internet, editing everything by downloading the game files thanks to a file extractor, editing it to do it in the most similar way possible.

I may upload more files modified from My part, since at least I would like to share the small creations that I do myself, although I will try to do it in the most different and original way possible and try to upload files on things such as editions of NPC, Blocks, Items that are not made.

At the moment this is all on my part and I would like to know what you think of the small texture that I have made of [Crystal Heart] ;)

PD: Normally I speak Spanish and do not speak English in its entirety or at least I do not know how to speak it and that is why some things I have written may not be quite right since I wrote all this with a translator, sorry for this little error in my lack of understanding in other languages:sigh:

Attachments

• Texture Pack.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,031
Back
Top Bottom