PC Heart Statue Limitations?

Rybek

Terrarian
So, I've been messing around with hoiks and dungeon spikes, and in doing this, I realised that unlike a regular statue, heart statues have a cooldown before using(obviously, not having one would make them extremely overpowered), and I was wondering if there were any other limitations to them (e.g. limited uses before replacement, spawn cap, etc.). Since running tests would be too time consuming, considering how prone to error my tests usually are, could someone possibly share with me any definite limitations, and possible work arounds? In case you need to know how much healing I need a second, its around 20-60 hp, so not that much.

Sorry for such a short post, but there's not really anything else I can add to this. Thanks again for the help.

I would recommend you take a look at This Page on the Official Terraria Wiki.

They list the limitations on spawns from Creature Statues, and Item Statues.
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't realise that the Wiki included limitations in their page as well. So, just to clarify, if I'm further than 40 tiles away from the heart statue, it can spawn 3 hearts a second? If so, I'd better get some heartreach potions.

EDIT: 6 AM me is an idiot, sorry. What I meant to say is, as long as I transfer them 40 blocks away to me,using hoiks or something similar, they aren't limited?

Last edited:
In all honesty,

I have no clue.
But I did bring a drawing!
upload_2019-2-6_22-25-15.png

Back
Top Bottom