Single Thread RP Heaven Among the Canopies (Chill/Freeform Anthro)

IgnisCervus

Torch God
(NOT CANON TO THE ENDLESS STORIES OF NORGAID (will be shortened to TESON in future posts))

Heaven Among the Canopies is a chill, discussion, slice-of-life anthro-oriented RP, set in the jungles of Calryn.

Capadia is a large and populous town built in the canopies of Calryn's jungles, and is home to various anthropomorphic races. Everybody lives in harmony, working together to maintain a safe and welcoming community for anyone. However, a secret lurks below...

...deep in the bowels of Calryn's jungles, an ominous threat arises. While Capadia's task force is aware of it, they're unsure what exactly it is. It's... well, it's a plant. But it spreads at a rate unseen before in other similar organisms, and its effects on animals are unknown. Attempts have been made to keep it contained, but who knows how long that'll last?...

Character Name:
Species (anything anthro is accepted, try to avoid using protos tho):
Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre):
Short Backstory:
General Info:
Text Colour:

Last edited:
Character Name: Claire
Species (anything anthro is accehpted, try to avoid using protos tho): Wolf
Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre): smort good with science and technology
Short Backstory: came through a sort of portal or something many years ago she is on a mission to get her way back
General Info: she/her,lesbian,has scizophrenia,likes cats,grey and dark cyan fur,5'8"
Text Colour: ####

Last edited:
Character Name: Claire
Species (anything anthro is accehpted, try to avoid using protos tho): Wolf
Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre): smort good with science and technology
Short Backstory: will do this later
General Info: has scizophrenia,likes cats
Text Colour: ####
(specific colour code?)

Character Name: Fir Everthorn
Species (anything anthro is accepted, try to avoid using protos tho): Deerfox
Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre): Basic control over plants, very agile.
Short Backstory: Born in Capadia, orphaned at a young age. Raised by their aunt and older cousins.
General Info: They/Them, grey fur, about 5'7
Text Colour: #aaaaaa

anthro-oriented RP
(My honest reaction when I can’t use a robot:
IMG_0766.gif

)

(Nah I’m kidding, I’ll try and find something I have that works for this.)

Character Name: Fir Everthorn
Species (anything anthro is accepted, try to avoid using protos tho): Deerfox
Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre): Basic control over plants, very agile.
Short Backstory: Born in Capadia, orphaned at a young age. Raised by their aunt and older cousins.
General Info: They/Them, grey fur, about 5'7
Text Colour: #aaaaaa
(cool! also I updated my general info)

Character Name: Mina (other part is a title.)

Species (anything anthro is accepted, try to avoid using protos tho): Some sort of large anthropomorphic ferret, she seems to be the last of a species.. or is she?

Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre): She possesses very strong wind magic.

Short Backstory: An entire race was wiped out by the mechanical tyrant in his conquest of the galaxy. Mina, along with a few others, shouldn’t have survived, but by the grace of a god, those few were saved, and empowered to fight against the robotic scourge and his legion. She has done her fair share of fighting against this menace, and she has see entire worlds collapse. She is among the weakest of the group, but she has still fought long and hard. Lord knows how she got here.

General Info: She’s old, very old. She has bright blue piercing eyes, and she wears a dark green and tattered cloak/robe. She can conjure a large golden twinblade, which is a short staff with two long spear tips on either end.

Text Colour: 00A885

Character Name: Mina (other part is a title.)

Species (anything anthro is accepted, try to avoid using protos tho): Some sort of large anthropomorphic ferret, she seems to be the last of a species.. or is she?

Abilities (no godmodding, try to keep them mediocre): She possesses very strong wind magic.

Short Backstory: An entire race was wiped out by the mechanical tyrant in his conquest of the galaxy. Mina, along with a few others, shouldn’t have survived, but by the grace of a god, those few were saved, and empowered to fight against the robotic scourge and his legion. She has done her fair share of fighting against this menace, and she has see entire worlds collapse. She is among the weakest of the group, but she has still fought long and hard. Lord knows how she got here.

General Info: She’s old, very old. She has bright blue piercing eyes, and she wears a dark green and tattered cloak/robe. She can conjure a large golden twinblade, which is a short staff with two long spear tips on either end.

Text Colour: 00A885
(this is literally just the last airbender if it was a furry story LMFAO)

Fir makes their way to their small training grounds behind the local college, a small plot he bought off the council a few years back. It's noticeably overgrown, but for good reason.

(edit: help i forgot their prnns >.>)

Fir walks in through the unlocked back gate, admiring the beautiful foliage they've grown here over the years. There's a large assortment of different flowers, vines and luscious trees.

<
Hmm, where should I go from here?> They think.
<There's not much else to do here... though I've been wanting to expand for a while...>

They look over at one of the large, supporting trees holding up part of the college and his garden/training grounds.
<It looks like that one's rotting. Pretty sure there's a few young ones growing next to it though, should be a pretty easy repair job. I might be able to expand into their canopies in a few months, once those younger trees are finished growing...>
Now thinking out loud, they starts making notes.

"Once that tree's removed, we need to restructure those supports under the college. Fortunately I believe these supports are webbed, so they should hold while we move the load-bearing struts... and once we've moved them, that old tree will be out of the way, and I can expand the platform through where that tree is now. Huh, that could work! It'll take a couple months for the trees to finish growing though..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom