• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Heaven's Sanctuary - Sky Manor

Lord Zeoinx

Skeletron Prime
In-Game Creations Category
General Builds
In-Game Creations Type
General Builds
So after a few days of exploring and gearing back up to "Pre-Hardmode" gear, I decided it was time to to actually build a personal home for myself and my favorite NPC's I have at the moment. Taking inspiration from the Diablo II's "The Arcane Sanctuary" and Diablo III's "Heaven", along with Sonic 3 & Knuckle's "Sky Sanctuary Zone" (For the Very Top, as it reminded me of the Teleport's that let you move on after the Mini Boss Fights). I used Marble and Granite mainly, but plan on implementing some Crystal into the build as soon as I get my hands on some. I am disappointed that I cant use Diamond Tree's above ground, as I feel they would really add to the surreal visual's of the home. Made in the new 1.4 Update.

Top Bottom